MATE RITUAL (PT. 8.1)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Later, at Mew's house,

All the way, Mew was crying his lungs out because his body was hurting so bad. Mew even tried to drink water but spitted out because he wasn't able to drink too. Somehow he reached at home but the moment he did, he saw his whole house was back to normal the one it was before the ritual. Mew was confused and he stepped inside and immediately his nose started bleeding. Mew hissed in pain and looked here and there, suddenly his body got pulled inside roughly by the demon and his head got hit with the wall. Mew tried to get up but demon stood behind Mew and pulled his head backwards harshly.

" I have always told you, you are powerful because of me, not me because of you! How dare you stop me? Huh!!! You stopped me! This audacity to come between me and Gulf! I will kill you! I will give you such a painful death that your buttocks will tremble like fire of hell! I am the king of my world, so be careful in front of my powers! I will kill you selfish brat!! " Shouted Demon and converted his hand into a sharp deadliest weapon and when he was about to kill Mew, he saw Mew was laughing psychotically. Demon tilted his head to the side.

" Are you the king of your world? Really? How did such a cowardly Demon become a king who would take out weapons for every issue? " Asked Mew and hissed in pain. Demon left Mew's hair and kept looking at him with tilted head. Mew got up and stood in front of the demon.

" Do you have any idea about my aura? My power? Within seconds, you'll be turn into ashes or can be more deadly. I have that capacity to make you feel miserable pain drop by drop till you die. Still you have that audacity to say this? Looks like I've spoiled you. " Said the demon with dark eyes full of anger and rage.

" I'm aware about your aura and powers. Also I know how badly and miserably I can face death if I'll go against you but.... I've always said this, I'm not a person who will just do what you want. I know to respect emotions, situations, problems, comfort and that's what makes me different. That's what makes me unique and people urging person. " Said Mew.

" Overconfidence. " Said the demon coldly.

" Not overconfidence, it's the fact. I do understand you didn't like that I stopped you today but, if I would have let you do, Gulf would have hated us more. It wasn't the right time to do that. I'm your medium, I have no intentions to go against you, but giving me pain without knowing the reason is totally unfair with me. " Said Mew even if his legs were shivering but he choose truth today. Demon was totally shocked with Mew's words because this was the first time, even the Demon was speechless but also.... Ego was taking over Demon's mind.

" So you are telling me that you are the best medium. No one else can do? " Asked demon. Mew nodded.

" Yes. Because I've tried my level best to win Gulf's trust, not like you who just attacked Gulf in every possible way which made him feel more uncomfortable and angry around us. Try to remember whenever Gulf has got angry, it's always you who did something and I've tried to save the situation. Think about it. " Said Mew. Demon clenched his fist and angrily choked Mew's neck. Mew coughed badly.

" Have you got so much courage that you can tell me all this? Now see what I do to you! I will snatch everything from you! Everything! I will make you suffer so much that despite wanting to die, you will not be able to have a peaceful death! The fire of my hatred is a million times bigger than the goodness inside you. Are you challenging me? So fond of dying? " Asked Demon.