21. What He Deserves !

___________________________________________

Guess who decided to show up for one day before finally returning ??

I missed you all so much 🥹🤗

___________________________________________

Taehyung kept bringing different things for Jungkook other than sweets.

Jungkook had denied Taehyung so many times for bringing things for him and that he was happy only with Taehyung talking and spending some time with him.

But Taehyung didn't listened and so, the bunny gave up convincing him.

Slowly Jungkook started coming across new feelings for Taehyung.

He craved for Taehyung's presence, he craved his gentle gaze, he craved the gifts from him, he wanted Taehyung to gave the gifts only to him and nobody else !

It was weird for him and he would never accept it but he wanted Taehyung to hold his hand. Caress his face.

He wanted Taehyung to tuck his loose hair strands behind his ear instead of himself when, the wind would be naughty and trouble him.

He wanted his Taehyung Hyung to hold him close; just like Yoongi Hyung had held Chim Hyung that day.

He wanted his Taehyung Hyung to pull him closer; just like Yoongi Hyung had pulled Chim Hyung that day.

He wanted his Taehyung Hyung to Kiss him just like...

Jungkook slapped himself for having such pervert thoughts about some other man !

He wasn't allowed to think about anyone but his husband. He was supposed to stay loyal to his dead husband !

.

.

.

He was standing in his balcony gazing at the moon and alternatively towards Taehyung's room; but it was far and his room's lights were turned off.

He felt the unknown desires coming alive deep down in his heart but he couldn't name them !

He felt his dreams were caged as he couldn't do anything to make them come true.

His heart knew but just couldn't admit that him and his Taehyung Hyung were not meant for eachothers !

His helplessness was just craving for Taehyung to come and take him with him; but he knew it wasn't possible !

The months passed, seasons changed but the coldness his heart felt without love; the love like his Min-young Noona and Hyung-sik Hyung shared, the warm and intimate moments like his Chim and Yoongi Hyung shared...

The coldness didn't warmed up; for him being all alone !

The moon mocked him at night just the way the sun did at day for his loneliness.

He knew there wasn't any way in the world for him being wrapped in his Taehyung Hyung's safe arms.

Because, there was a distance between them of a day and a night which can never be crossed and they aren't able to reach the destination together !

So, he just decided to be happy in what he was getting; not being greedy !

And he don't know why, but he felt the sweets his Taehyungie Hyungie gave him just tasted more sweet and juicy than the sweets his Hyung-sik Hyung got for him !