22. Scar Your Beautiful

___________________________________________

Guess what, he he 😬

___________________________________________

Min-young returned to her room almost dancing happily after she got Jungkook convinced for remarrying to Taehyung.

The couple had expected Jungkook to agree but still she couldn't hide her happiness !

" Oppa, soon our home would be called a wedding home ! "

Min-young said and entered her room happily and locked the door behind her back.

" What ? "

Hyung-sik asked confused, he was busy in his work and so, he forgot she had went to talk to Jungkook.

She reached to her husband twirling and taking the pen off his hands, pulled him up and stared dancing with him, after wrapping her arms around his neck and Hyung-sik's hands found their home at his wife's delicate waist.

" My Princess seems, happy ! "

Hyung-sik said smiling and spinning her around, he pulled her close to him.

" Ofcourse I am ! Our baby have agreed to marry Taehyungie ! "

Min-young said squealing happily and Hyung-sik laughed happily and pulled her more closer.

" I knew my darling would do her work perfectly ! "

Hyung-sik said cupping her face and caressed her cheek lovingly.

" Yes, I did ! "

Min-young said giggling.

" That's why I love you so much, darling... "

Hyung-sik whispered and leaning in, kissed her lips gently.

" You were busy with your work Oppa ! Don't let me distract you and waste your time. "

Min-young said shyly.

" Time spent with you can never be called a waste of time my love... "

Hyung-sik said and pecking her lips sweetly again and carried her to their bed to make love to her and claim her once again as his !

.

.

.

The next day, Hyung-sik told Taehyung about Jungkook's approval and Taehyung was on cloud nine.
He was sure there wasn't any happy creature than him in the entire world !

Taehyung had felt everything for Jungkook.

Pity when, the innocent kid became a child bride.

Helplessness for the young widow.

Adoration for the teen.

And love for the adult !

Taehyung had started falling for Jungkook since the day Hyung-sik had officially introduced them and he had seen Jungkook freshly bathe; without any makeup.

He was ethereal !

Taehyung had felt for his innocence and his pure heart.

Jungkook trusts anyone just like that. He knows no cunningness; yet he is very mature.

But even though he was matute; he was childish and that's what Taehyung loved the most about him !

He very well knew what he was doing while he gave Jungkook the sweets and gifts to him and talked and got to know him better !