4. Freedom

___________________________________________

Guess who's back 😎

I was too tired to upload the chapter today but I was missing you guys so much and so, here I am !

Let's get back to the story...

___________________________________________

Hyung-sik strode to Jin-hyuk and grabbing his collar, he punched him hard in the face making him bleed and everyone gasped in shock.

" What the hell ? Is this the way you treat your son-in-law here ? "

Jin-hyuk said furiously grabbing his aching jaw where Hyung-sik had punched him hard.

" And is that the way you treat your wife there ? By abusing and beating them ? "

Hyung-sik said furiously.

Jungkook got scared and started crying, terrified of the sudden violence he witnessed for the first time ever.

" For the love of god, take that cry baby away from here, Min-ji ! "

Eun-hye said glaring at Jungkook.

She wasn't liking the way he kept crying for each little thing like a child ! And the situation was way too serious here for paying attention to his crying.

Min-ji and Eun-ji took him back to his room and return back.

Jin-hyuk took his hanky and placed on his lips where they were bleeding and burning him.

" Hyung-sik, shut up ! It's their personal matter and you have no right to talk against what happens between a husband and a wife ! "

Hae-mi said glaring at Hyung-sik.

" No Grandma, I have every fucking right to talk when the matter is related to my brother; and moreover if, he is being treated wrongly ! "

Hyung-sik said getting mad his grandma.

" And you bastard, how dare you raise your filthy hand at my brother ? We didn't raised him as a flower just for you to ruin him like this ! "

Hyung-sik said punching Jin-hyuk once again.

" You are crossing your limits Hyung-sik ! I am not saying anything that doesn't mean I can't do anything ! "

Jin-hyuk said raising his voice.

" Huh, what else are you gonna do mamma's boy ? You'll divorce him, won't you ? Guess what ?

I am not gonna send my baby with a monster like you; even if, you beg me on your knees or rub your nose on his feet, pleading to take him back with you ! "

Hyung-sik said clenching his jaw.

" Hyung-sik, keep your mouth shut ! You are ruining Jimin's chance of going back with his husband.

Are you gonna keep your young brother at home his entire life ? And if not; who's gonna marry a divorced wife, huh ? "

Eun-hye said raising her voice.

" I'll find a good man for my brother, Eomma !

And what kind of a mother are you ? Your son told you through what hell he was going and you asked him to behave and keep his mouth shut instead of confronting this monster ?

And just how dare you keep the letters I received for me to not let reach to me ?

I just can't believe you call yourself his mother ! I see no difference between this monster here and you, Eomma ! "