23. The Widow's Remarriage

Hyung-sik was very busy in preparations for the wedding in their Villa.

The people around were cursing at the Park's for committing such a sin of getting a widow remarried !

But Hyung-sik didn't have a damn about them and just cared for his baby's happiness.

He had asked Jungkook so many times to choose his wedding gown and if, he doesn't wanted to go to market; he can call them at home !

But Jungkook denied having any other gown as his wedding gown except for the one his Taehyung Hyung had gifted him when, he came to talk to him about their wedding !

It was the first gown Jungkook got in so many years that wasn't black and was a gift and so, he wanted to wear it only !

And the fact that Taehyung had gifted it; it held a very special place in Jungkook's heart !

It was simple one without any heavy work or much fancy art. But the glow Jungkook's face had because of the happiness of his dream coming true, made him look ethereal in the simple gown too !

Min-young and Jimin were dolling him up for his husband and there was no limit to Jungkook's happiness because, from today onwards he was gonna get to doll up all the times; without being scared of getting caught !

He was gonna get to wear colorful gowns once again.

His favourite chiming anklets and bracelets once again.

His vermillion once again.

And all his fancy necklaces too without any restrictions !

And most importantly, he was gonna spend his life with his Taehyung Hyung forever now; who makes his heart run a marathon with a simple gaze of his !

Min-young was done helping him getting ready and Jimin didn't forgot to help him wear the gold waist chain he had gifted him years ago; but Jungkook was way too little back then, to wear it responsibly !

The Kim's were present in the Park's Villa and Hyung-sik insisted Soo-hyun too to attend the wedding.

She denied in the beginning because she didn't wanted more clashes among the two families than they had already !

She was scared, Hae-mi would get mad for a widow attending the wedding; but to her surprise, Hae-mi was present in the wedding as well !

Hyung-sik had convinced his Grandma to let old things go and embrace the new good changes.

" Widows aren't allowed to attend the wedding, Hyung-sik ! It's an ill omen and affects the life of newlyweds in a bad way ! "

Hae-mi said.

" I don't wanna say this; but had you attended Bogi's wedding ? No right ? Still he had a tragic end !

It was his destiny. We can't blame someone for someone else's destiny !

It doesn't matter what we do grandma; it's gonna happen what is meant to happen, no matter what ! Please Grandma, let the stupid things go. "

Hyung-sik said softly.

She had denied in the beginning but then gave in.

Though she was present in the wedding room; she kept her distance from the Altar.

Old habits die hard you know !

Hyung-sik went to meet his little baby who was all grown up now and was getting married today.

" Look what I brought for my baby ! "

Hyung-sik said showing Jungkook the sweets he gets him on his birthdays, as it was his 18th birthday today.