25. The Game Of Cat And Mouse

Taehyung was like obsessed and addicted to Jungkook's sweet lips since he kissed his innocent wife, last night !

And so, a frustrated grunt left Taehyung's mouth when, his hands didn't found the warm softness beside him, he have became used to wake up to everyday !

He had planned to devour his wife's petal soft lips the first thing after opening his eyes.

But to his dismay Jungkook had woke up early and after taking bath, he went downstairs. He wanted to prepare breakfast for his husband and his new family.

Jungkook was busy in kitchen and had asked Jin and Jimin to stay out of kitchen and that he'll cook for eveyone. And so, he was busy in cooking.

He had washed his long beautiful hair and so he had tied his wet hair in a loose bun while cooking.

He was struggling with cooking as his loose bun got undone and the hair were all over his face, hindering with the cooking.

He was trying to move them but his hands were dirty and he couldn't move them away properly.

Taehyung came in kitchen to get a glass of water. And saw his wife was facing problem with cooking as his long hair keep covering his eyes and because of his dirty hands, he couldn't tie them up !

" Let me help. "

Taehyung said coming closer to him.

He then collected all Jungkook's loose hair in his grasp and the tempting mole on his wife's bare neck distracted him and allured him in pressing his lips on his neck.

The sudden and unexpected kiss on his neck startled Jungkook and he squeaked.

But Taehyung covered his mouth, with his fingers on his lips and continued to kiss and suck gently on his neck, making Jungkook moan.

They came muffled because of Taehyung's fingers on his lips.

Taehyung turned him around swiftly and pulled him close to his lips once again before Jungkook could say anything !

He palced his palms on Jungkook's tiny waist and dragged them over his back pressing their chests together, pulling him closer and kissing him passionately.

It was overwhelming for Jungkook and he clutched at Taehyung's shirt tightly, trying to kiss back his eager husband who was literally eating his lips but failed miserably to keep up with him.

So, he gave up and just kept his lips apart and let his husband devour them as the wished; not that he wasn't enjoying his husband desperately sucking and tasting him !

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and with other palm he grabbed his nape and pulled him even closer, kissing him deeply.

After devouring him to his heart's content, Taehyung pulled away.

" I... I am so sorry... I just... I just couldn't help tasting them once again. I am sorry if, I made you feel uncomfortable. "

Taehyung whispered tucking his loose strands behind his ear.

Jungkook had his eyes closed and breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath after the sweet but rough assault on his soft lips.

" You didn't made me uncomfortable Hyung. If, anything, you made me breathless ! "

Jungkook whispered blushing.

Taehyung smiled happily at his wife's response and pecking him one last time, tied his hair in a bun; missing Hobi and Jin smiling happily at the lovy dovy couple enjoying their moment in the kitchen.