27. The First Argument

___________________________________________

Warning ⚠️ A little TaeKook moment ahead

___________________________________________

Jungkook grumbled and whined as he was woken up unwillingly from his deep slumber after he spent the tiring night with his husband, making love for the first time.

But his whines turned into soft and low moans as, Taehyung kept sucking on his nipples and kneading his naked blossoms.

Jungkook shot open his eyes when he registered what was happening and why was he awake. He tried to push his husband off him, feeling shy because, he was still completely naked.

Last night he was so tired he didn't even put on his gown and slept naked in his husband's embrace.

Taehyung growled at being pushed and possesively grabbed his wife's tiny waist and pulled him closer, still kissing and sucking on his erect nipple.

" Hy... Hyungie... stop... they are sore... you have made them sore last night... please stop... "

Jungkook whined still trying to push Taehyung off him but his frail self couldn't do it.

Taehyung took mercy on his still new to this stuff wife and letting go of his soft blossoms, kissed him lovingly.

And after whining for being woken up this early, Jungkook gave in and kissed back his husband willingly.

They pulled away from the kiss and blushing at his nakedness, Jungkook pulled the quilt over him and hide himself.

" You don't have to hide yourself from me anymore baby, I have seen each and every single mole and curve of you last night; till I memorized it ! "

Taehyung whispered grazing his long fingers along Jungkook's spine and Jungkook hide his face in his chest shyly, smiling.

Taehyung smiled at his wife's shyness, which he had became a fan of. He'd give up anything to get his wife's one shy smile.

" How are you feeling now, baby ? Still sore ? "

Taehyung asked gently threading his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

" Not that much. "

Jungkook said drawing patterns on his husband's chest.

" I am relieved ! "

Taehyung said smiling and slowly got up and hovered over Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his lip shyly and Taehyung was reminded of the next morning of their wedding with their same position and Jungkook not breathing !

Though he still wasn't looking at Taehyung but he was breathing normally and moreover blushing instead of fretting.

" Did you liked making love with me, cupcake ? "

Taehyung asked making Jungkook look at him.

Jungkook felt more shy talking about the naked dirty business they did last night. Touched eachothers in a most intimate way possible with his husband making him feel the extreme pleasure, he had promised !

He just nodded.

He had liked the term, 'making love' which his husband had told him last night when, he had asked what were they gonna do after getting naked shamelessly infront of eachothers ?

" I would love to listen how you felt, Koo ! "

Taehyung said nuzzling his face in Jungkook's crook of neck.