24. Struggling For A Kiss

It's been a few days for the wedding and Jungkook was still getting used to look himself in colorful clothes and all dolled up. He was very happy at his in-law's and with his husband.

Taehyung returned home from school happily.

His felt he was becoming successful in his subtle attempts of educating his students beyond books.

One of his students had denied taking a child bride.

When his parents forced him to marry the girl, he said he was ready to marry her; but would take her to his home when she'd come to age.

And till then, she'll stay at her parent's and live life like a child she is ! And he'd go meet her once in a while at her parent's.

And more happy news was; both the parents agreed with him !

Taehyung was very happy and so, he bought sweets for everyone and flowers for his sweetest wife.

Everyone was having their dinner and felt very happy when, Taehyung told them the little change taking place in their village !

Jungkook was combing his hair getting ready for bed when, Taehyung hugged him from behind.

" Why do you need to look this beautiful all the times, Koo ?

You are gonna make my weak heart captive of you alluring beauty and make it hard for me to behave myself around you ! "

Taehyung whispered, unaware of Jungkook's frantically beating heart, having his husband so close to him and saying such things.

He slowly turned Jungkook around to face him and kiss his forehead and both cheeks and how could he miss his favourite scar ?

He was tempted to kiss his lips but remembering the incident of a few days ago of the next morning of their wedding; he decided the opposite.

He didn't wanted his wife to be scared of him. And so, he just bumped their noses together and pulled away.

" I got flowers for you, Koo ! "

Taehyung said and gave him the flowers he got.

" Oh ! Hyung, they are so beautiful. Thankyou so much for them ! "

Jungkook said smiling happily and hugged his husband.

Taehyung smiled and hugged his lill baby close and caressed his back.

" Will you thank me dryly like this, baby ? "

Taehyung said teasing him, pulling a bit away from him but not breaking the hug.

" Dryly ? Means ? "

Jungkook asked confused, placing his palms over Taehyung's shoulders, while Taehyung's playing around his wife's tiny waist.

" I want a kiss. "

Taehyung said smiling.

" What ? No ! "

Jungkook said looking down, shyly.

" Why not ? I have gave so many kisses till now, why can't you give me one ? Don't you like when I give you kisses ? "

Taehyung asked, cupping his face.

" Ye... yes I do. "

Jungkook whispered, biting his lips.

" Don't you want me to feel good too, baby ? "

Taehyung whispered caressing his cheeks.