26. Claimed Forever 🔞

___________________________________________

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content.

TaeKook Smut ahead. If you are uncomfortable with mature stuff, kindly skip the chapter.

Long chapter. I didn't know where to split and so I am publishing it as one.

___________________________________________

Taehyung leaned down to kiss his wife's inviting lips when, he said he won't take
his endearing anklets off !

" Are you sure you are ready to take this big of step in our relationship, Koo ?

If, you are uncomfortable, we can take some time, be comfortable and then we can go ahead. What do you say ? "

Taehyung asked caressing his cheekbone.

Jungkook thought for a moment and then spoke slowly,

" Let's not stop ! I am too curious about what happens on the consummation night between the husband and wife.

And since when, Noona told me the itching down there is because of something related to the things happening on that night; my curiosity increased even more ! "

Jungkook said and looked down.

He was feeling ashamed of what he was gonna confess to his husband shamelessly; but he needed him to know it !

" Earlier, it were just your thoughts causing the throbbing but now... whenever you come close to me... the weird feeling increases...

And when you kiss my lips and press us together... it increases multiple times ! "

Jungkook whispered looking away, feeling shy at his shameless confession to his husband.

Taehyung cooed at his innocent wife and placing his finger below his chin, he made him look at him.

" Don't worry my love. I'll show you everything tonight.

I'll take away your itching and throbbing there anytime you feel it and make you feel so good, you'll ask yourself for it more and more ! "

Taehyung said kissing his nose.

" What will I have to do ? "

Jungkook asked curiously.

" For tonight, nothing ! Just lay there and take and enjoy whatever I'll give you. "

Taehyung said smiling at him.

Taehyung caressed his cheek gently and leaned down to capture Jungkook's petals in his lips and started kissing him lovingly.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and kissed him back with the same passion.

Jungkook was getting better at kissing his husband back and not just stay there with his lips parted for him to devour them however he pleased.

Taehyung felt good as Jungkook threaded his fingers through his hair making him sigh, feeling satisfied at Jungkook's gentle soft fingers moving lovingly through them.

Their kiss slowly became more eager and harsh as the desire to have his wife completely increased within Taehyung's heart.

And Jungkook didn't know what was happening but he felt the urge to be touched by his husband as the throbbing and itching down there was getting intense and he felt himself getting wet as well.