MATE RITUAL (PT. 15.1) ⚠️

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Where should we go!!! It's just woods everywhere!! " Shouted Gulf while running.

" Keep running!! We need to get out of this jungle!! " Shouted Samaira and they kept running. Suddenly they heard a growl from their surroundings.

 Suddenly they heard a growl from their surroundings

" Shit!! He is back!! Stopppp!! " Shouted Samaira. Mew stopped and he stood with Gulf and held him tight. They can clearly hear some very loud and angry growls and screams coming from all the directions. Samaira, Mew and Gulf kept looking at all the directions and suddenly in one direction, Gulf some of those two red eyes which made him realise that demon is coming from there. Gulf left Mew's hand and showed the talisman towards Demon which made him scream in pain and he exploded into ashes.

" Good! Let's go!! " Said Mew. Gulf nodded and they kept running forward while looking for a way but they could feel they were running in a loop, not reaching any new point. After running so much, they again reached the same place where Tul died. They huffed badly and Mew held Gulf's hand.

" Come on! Let's go! We need to run! " Said Mew panickly and tried to run but Gulf pulled him back to stop and they both looked at each other.

" There's no use Mew. We will not be able to survive. This for... this forest will never let us see the way out. That demon is just taking us everywhere. We can't survive Sam! We *sobs* We will not be able to survive. " Said Gulf and he cried helplessly. Mew went to Gulf and cupped his face.

" I know it is very difficult to have hope in this situation at this time, but trust me, whatever I said in front of the Demon was true. I will not let you belong to the Demon in this life. I will not let him succeed. Have faith in me and God, you will be saved, just have courage. " Said Mew which made Gulf and Samaira both burst into tears.

Both Mew and Gulf attached their foreheads while huffing, shaking and sobbing. And they held Samaira's hand. Suddenly they again heard the warning siren which was the Demon's alert growl. MewGulf nodded and they got up and stood in defensive pose while looking everywhere. They can feel something is moving very fast around them but they couldn't see properly because as time was passing in the jungle, fog started increasing as well but all these fogs, Samaira saw a black figure with two red eyes staring at them very angrily. Samaira gulped and she pointed in that direction.

" G... G... Gulf. " Said Samaira while pointing towards the direction, and the Gulf looked at the direction, Demon screamed loudly and was about to attack Mew at a very very fast speed. Gulf immediately pushed Mew to the side and he showed the talisman towards Demon. Demon screamed in pain and burst in the air and at the same time Gulf threw the talisman and even that got destroyed like a bomb which flinched everyone. Mew got up and he immediately went to check Gulf.