MATE RITUAL (PT. 15.2)⚠️

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Gulf, hold this. You can still use this for 4 times. " Said Samaira. Gulf hitted Samaira's hand angrily.

" Are you crazy? Can't you see how much pain he is having because of me? I'm not going to do this again!!! Why the hell did you two came back?? I told you to run away! Why don't you listen to me?? I almost convinced him to spare your lives God damnit! " Said Gulf frustratedly.

" You really think we will run away after leaving you here to die? You really think he will spare us? He won't Gulf. He won't. Survival instincts are considerable together, not alone at all! Understood? " Asked Samaira. Gulf looked down.

" Please Sam, go away and live your life. Trust me, if that Demon really wants me, I'll beg him to leave you two alone. I'm ready to surrender myself. Please try to understand Sam. Take Mew with you and run as faster as you can. He immediately need medical help for this wound. " Said Gulf and at the same time, Mew got up.

" No Gulf. Enough is enough. Who told you to be a big heart person here? Who told you to surrender yourself so easily? I understand you want to save us but you really think we will be able to live peacefully after sacrificing you? *Hissed in pain and held his shoulder* we are not going without you. Either we will leave together, else we will face it together. You better choose now. " Said Mew while looking at Gulf. Gulf sighed frustratedly.

" I really don't understand when you have chances to save yourself, then why are you wasting it? It's you two who are sacrificing yourselves for me! You think I'll be able to live after putting your lives in danger? It's better if one day as compared to two right? " Asked Gulf subconsciously but he saw Samaira was sobbing which broke his heart.

" My mom.... My mom last wish was to save you and be with you till the end. Vikki.... Vikki's last wish was to see your safe. Everyone wants to save you, everyone wants you not to surrender to Demon but you? You are just thinking about yourself and giving up so easily. You tell me! Are they fools? Huh? Are we fools? You think surrendering yourself is the best solution right now? No Gulf no! Unless we have a chance to defeat that Demon we will do it! Believe me! We still can defeat that Demon! " Said Samaira.

" But how tell me?? " Asked Gulf.

" I haven't told one thing which my mom told me when she was giving me this dagger. It's our ancestor's belief that the last stab from this dagger destroys Demon forever. I do believe my mom's words. She tried to use it on the devil she was under but that Demon was smarter than we thought. Anyways, we need to make sure 5 stabs have to be done and the last one will destroy the Demon completely but yes, Demon won't let us do it so easily. He will try his best to stop or mislead. But we need to focus. Please Gulf, we really need to do this. What if this will end here forever and no one will die? We can do this Gulf. " Said Samaira but she saw Gulf's facial expression was completely unconvincing.

" Sam, I really don't think that it can save us. That Demon won't let us do it anyway, he is more powerful and angrier. " Said Gulf.

" I know but trying is better than giving up. Isn't it? " Asked Samaira but they both looked at Mew who was still hissing in pain and holding his wounded shoulder. Gulf shook his head and gave thah dragger back to Samaira.

" I'm sorry Samaira, but I can't do this at all. It's impossible. I.... I'm not going to hurt Mew again. " Said Gulf.

" But Gulf, just try to understand this will save us! " Said Samaira. Gulf shook his head and pointed at Mew.