𝟐𝟏 | 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗'
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞. ❞
- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧, 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭.

─────────〔❨✧✧❩〕─────────
16th May

"Day or night?" Eun-Yoo asked.

"Night." Hae-Rin replied immediately.

"Day, of course." Chan-Young said right after Hae-Rin. "You?"

"Day." Eun-Yoo shrugged.

"Okay, favourite cartoons as a kid?" Chan-Young asked, glacing to his left to look at both of them.

"Scooby-doo." Hae-Rin said. "Oh and Pink Panther."

"No wonder your favourite colour is pink." Chan-Young said, chuckling.

Hae-Rin turned to look at him.

"Well... not quite."

"Huh?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Hae-Rin said, shrugging.

"My favourite cartoons as a kid were Tom and Jerry, Octonauts, and that one Barbie movie with the ballerina." Eun-Yoo answered.

"The Nutcracker one?" Chan-Young asked.

"Yes." Eun-Yoo replied and then narrowed her eyes. "You have seen the Barbie movies?"

Chan-Young shrugged.

"Why not?" He replied. "They were great and fun to watch."

Hae-Rin turned to look at Eun-Yoo and raised her eyebrows as if to tell her friend: look, he's a green flag! To which Eun-Yoo rolled her eyes and looked away.

"What about you, Chan?" Hae-Rin asked.

"Hm, I watched a lot of Scooby-doo as well," Chan-Young replied. "Johnny Test, Mr. Bean and Octonauts."

"Matching." Hae-Rin commented.

"Yes, with both of us." Eun-Yoo replied, glaring at her.

Hae-Rin shrugged.

"Next question?" Chan-Young asked.

The two best friends thought for a moment, both looking around the empty streets and abandoned buildings. How many of those buildings were actually abandoned, though?

Hae-Rin then took a quick glance up at the sky, checking that area as well.

Today was cold.

Colder than the past two months.