26.

Chris brown
August 27th 2017
Atlanta, Georgia

Chris brownAugust 27th 2017Atlanta, Georgia

* Drip, Drip, Drip*

"Dadddyy, dadddyyy?" I heard Laya say as she was searching for me

"I'm right hea princess." I mumbled "daddy's hea."

She then appeared in my face out of nowhere as she let out a wretched scream "DADDYYY!"  She shouted

I jumped up upon opening my eyes. I was alone in a low lit room, the only source of light I could rely on was coming through a cracked door that lead to the bathroom.

The room was kind of well decorated but you can tell it was becoming run down. It gave me a sense of my grandma house. As if the house belonged to an older person.

One of my ankles is attached to the bed using an extended cuffs to the bed with extenders for me to maneuver. "Sss." I winced in pain as I stood up limpin over to a little mirror hangin on the wall.

I had a piercing headache, I hadn't looked at myself since I been here but I gotta be fucked up. How long has it even been? Is anyone even lookin for a night after how we left off? Did they even notice I was gone? What about my baby, I know she misses daddy.

I couldn't help but ta think a million and one things. I been hea day in and day out, beatin afta' beatin yet I still ain spill a word.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, examinin' myself. Real talk you could hardly recognize a nigga. My eyes were swollen along with my busted lip. My shirt was ripped and was covered in traces of my dried up blood.

I slowly lifted it revealing my bruised torso, which in this case had it the worst. They barely hit me in my mouth, because they wanted me to be able to speak.

This whole time they've been tryna beat a muh'fucka senseless bout the business. Naturally I woulda been told these niggas kill me, but the only thing stopping me is Laya. I gotta to make it out for my Lul girl if nothin' else.

I been sendin em on wild goose chases. I knew they would hit my house up first since they had my wallet with my address. Luckily ion tell Trina shit and I keep my shit away from home. All they'll really find is my portion of the money from the last hit.

I only had my trap phone on me and I had just switched phones. They basically ain have shit on us but my address. I've been telling em different places we don't even slide thru anymore.

Suddenly anger grew over me as I stood there looking helpless. Bruised, beaten, and battered I couldn't control my emotions. "AGHHH!" I shouted as I swung full force punching the wall and leaving a hole behind

A heavyset big nigga came busting in frantically " Fuck goin on in here?" He asked as he looked around

I mugged em as I leant against the wall