20.

10 Comments
10 Votes
.............

Alanna Jamison
July 20th, 2017
Later that night

Alanna JamisonJuly 20th, 2017Later that night

3,028 Views • Liked by ChampagnePapi

LannaCouture Babygirl, far from average.

View all 1,273 comments

HeScreamsGeerah bitch we see 😍😍
Kehlani Okay dennn 😛😻
g.green14 Ya most definitely a star 🤩👅
StreetSavage Tryna come see you 🤤
Future Slide thru tonight? 👀
vondrip 👀👅👅
2 HOURS AGO

"Are you sure you wanna be here Lanna? I mean ya baby daddy seem kind of crazy." Spoke Cyd as we pulled up into the driveway of a million dollar mansion.

I rolled my eyes before looking at her "Cyd, you see this big beautiful ass mansion, and you're worried about how MY baby daddy would feel." I Replied taking off my seatbelt

"It's a party at a big beautiful mansion where, plenty of niggas will be."

"Rich, don't forget to put that Rich infront of the word niggas. A party at a big beautiful mansion where plenty of Rich niggas will be."

"Okay and what about Gerald?"

I smacked my teeth letting out a deep breath "Can you loosen up and let me be great, aren't you the one who promoted being a hoe from the jump?"

She took a minute looking at me before furrowing her eyebrows."oh bitch you right, I think seeing you almost commit started making the hoe wanna leave me." She laughed taking her seat belt off.

Gerald and I aren't on bad terms or anything, we actually text everyday. He is just super busy with basketball, so we decided when his off season comes if we're still in contact we would see eachother.

I smiled getting out of the car along with her, she handed the keys to valet. "Take care of her for me." She winked

I laughed to myself shaking my head , she has never been to a big mansion party ever. By her personality you would think Cyd had money and was just everywhere, but no this bitch just like me. Living in the hood trying to make a way.

"Can you not make people hate you before we get into the party?" I laughed

"Sorry, it's just feeling all lavish. By the way who party is this again?"

"Futures." I Answered

Her jaw dropped as we made it up to the door "Future, like percocets molly Percocets future? Like turn off the light Future?" She questioned

"Yes Cyd, are you ready to go in?"

Her eyes widened like bitch no.

"Bitch no! You know how many celebrities are going to be here. I gotta snatch one up, i ain like you. Them niggas don't just crawl at my feet." She said pushing her breasts and fixing her hair in the reflection of the reflective glass screen door.