19.

10 Comments
12 votes
............
Alanna Jamison
July 20th, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia

Alanna Jamison July 20th, 2017Atlanta, Georgia

"Uhhh fuck." I moaned throwing my head back in pleasure.

"Mhm ya like dat?" Grunted Chris as he stroked deep inside me

"Mm, i do."

He placed his hands on my waist pullin us closer forcing his dick to go even deeper inside me hitting on my G spot causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head as bit down on my bottom lip.

He noticed he found my spot yet again and began stroking roughly beating on my spot more and more, causing a few high pitched moans to slip out of my mouth.

All my juices rushed out soaking his dick up and dripping onto the counter with each deep stroke.

He then swiped two fingers in between my lower lips collecting my juices on them, he then brought them up wipin a little bit on his lips and placed his fingers near my mouth.

I grabbed his hand holding it in place as i rolled my tongue from the bottom to the top of his fingers before sliding them both in my mouth stroking it a little on my tongue as i sucked the juices off.

In the mist of me doing that he licked his plump pink lips , before biting his bottom one watching me.

If you were here you wouldn't hear nothing but uncontrollable moans and groans, mixed in with the splashing of my juices against him as he roughly stroked deep inside me.

I wrapped my arms around him digging my nails into his back as i scratched it up. He placed his face in my neck sliding his tongue from the bottom to the middle twirling his tongue in a circular motion before sucking on the same spot.

"Ima make muh'fuckas know this my shit." He grunted the force in his strokes rapidly grew causing my moans to grow louder.

"Mm, do it."

I couldn't even control my breaths as they occasionally escaped my mouth. I was releasing heavy gasps left and right, this man was driving me crazy.

I lightly nibbled on his ear "Let me ride papi." I moaned low enough for him to hear.

He bit on his bottom lip pulling me off the counter turning around leaning against it. Chris loved it when i took control And did things my way, i honestly learned most of my sex skills from Chris.

I placed my feet at the edge of the corner while placing one of my hands on the fridge behind me to hold myself up.

He placed one of his arms roun my waist supporting me. I slowly began bouncing making his dick stroke in and out of me gently massaging on my G spot.