12.

Alanna Jamison
Atlanta Georgia
July 8th, 2017

Baby grind on meRelax your mind take your time on meLet me get deeper shorty ride on meNow come and sex me till yo body gets weakWe're slow grindin' baby

Baby grind on me
Relax your mind take your time on me
Let me get deeper shorty ride on me
Now come and sex me till yo body gets weak
We're slow grindin' baby.

I swayed my hips along to the beat of the song as it blared through the speakers of the club.

I straddled my client i looked em in the eyes as i slowly thrusted my hips in circular motions causing his member to become hard the more i grinded on him.

He then rubbed on my breast gripping onto the right one, while he flicked his tongue across the nipple of my left one.

I began to bounce my ass on him slowly making it clap and he ran his hands down my back leading down to my ass giving it a nice squeeze pulling me close, placing his face in my neck before softly kissing on it.

I shook my head laughing a little "That's enough, August." I Spoke getting off of him

He smacked his teeth standing up grabbing my wrist pullin me into his chest, he then placed his index finger on the bottom of my chin lifting it up before giving me a slow double pecked kiss on the lips.

He pulled away biting on his bottom lip as he smacked my ass gripping it "Keep dancing on me like that, and ya gon get fucked, ya heard meh." He started letting me go

I placed my lingerie back on looking at him "Mm, You're saying that like it's a bad thing."

"I mean we could do it righ hea, i paid for a private show. I ain say what kind though."

"Uh uh, that's it for you right now, but it is almost time for me to leave i just have to change out of these clothes and we could take it to your place."

He licked his lips nodding before speaking " Bet, don't leave me waiting na."

"I won't daddy." I replied leading him out of the room

I walked to the back of the club towards the dressing room over hearing a few girls talking, so i stopped by the door listening in.

"That bitch can't even dance i don't know how she even made it in this bitch anyway!"

"She do them private dances a lot, she prolly fuckin, she get it how she live."

By the voices i could tell it was Venus black and and Chelsea Asian wanna be black ass talking.

"You ain shit fa that Venus." Chimes in kelsie

I walked in the dressing room, and they all went silent acting like they weren't just talking allat shit.

I shook my head lightly laughing as i went to my locker unlocking it, these scary hoes not even worth it.

"Fuck." growled someone beside me