21.

15 Comments
13 Votes

August Alsina
July 21, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia

"Am I goin left or is it right?" Asked Chris as he dribbled the ball infront of Sammy

Sammy was the worst defense type nigga Eva, I swear this nigga was lookin mad confused righ na.

He then dribbled real low crossin em up running to his left dunking the ball.

"Guess it was Left." He shrugged smilin.

"See nigga you ain een, gotta do allat."  Lucas scoffed.

"My nigga." Laughed Clarence dappin chris up.

"That was fa you princess." Chris winked givin Ma'Laya a high five.

We all met up and Chris house tuh'day to do a count and make plans on this nigga that been fuckin wit our product. Chris ain wanna take his daughter out ta the usual spot, I undastand that of course.

In the mean time of talkin shit we all ended up on tha court playin streetball.

"Nigga if you ont get her off the court." Sammy spoke referrin ta the fact she was playing wit us.

She then stuck er tongue out, even though she fa real ain even do nun and we was takin it easy on er.

Betta believe if she was our age them ankles woulda been broke.

"Aye, how bout you get ya mind off muh niece, and start focusin onnat ball." Suggested Clarence slapping the ball out his hand.

"Can't believe we losin ta a child wit er pops and uncle." I shook my head takin the ball from Clarence.

We started a new play and Lucas fucked up allowing Clarence to steal the ball.

Clarence squatted a lul bit lookin Lucas in the eyes as he dribbled. "Watch the ball not me muh'fucka that's why ya losin na." He stated.

"Watch ya mout nigga." I retaliated stealing the ball.

I ran the ball down the court shootin a Lay up.

"That's my dog Aye, that's my dog fasho!" Shouted Sammy rappin along wit the song playin but also referrin ta me stealin the ball.

"You still losing." Pointed out Ma'Laya.

Sammy furrowed his eyebrows squatting down to her height. "You lucky ya foe' I woulda crossed you up." He uttered through gritted teeth.

"But you didn't." She replied stickin er tongue out causin everyone but sammy to laugh.

"BuT yOu DiDnT." He mocked also stickin his tongue out. 

"Nigga she a child, stop arguin wit er." Spoke Lucas lightly nudgin Sammy shoulder.