23.

..Late post..
Alanna Jamison
Atlanta, Georgia
August 19th, 2017
8:15pm

 Lord knows today is going to be one of the longest but yet the best days of my life, today I was flying to Miami Florida with my bestfriend so I could be in a music video with Plies, that's some crazy shit right?

Me and Riya ended up arriving at the airport a hour and thirty minutes earlier than we were supposed to, so we were just sitting and waiting.

She took a long deep sigh laying her GQ magazine on her lap. "Remind me again why we are here so early." She stated looking at me with her naturally glowing bare face.

My bitch is bad as fuck, like that's my bitch 🤪

"Because someone, also known as YOU does not like to be time efficient. So to prevent us from missing our flight we are here early for it. Even though it's night.." I replied

She rolled her eyes upon speaking. "First of all don't come for me, and second of all you couldn't .. you know...make us meet here thirty minutes early and not a whole freaking hour you know what we could've been doing? Who even books a flight this late anyways?"

I looked at her reading her for a little. " you're either hungry, sleepy or both."

A slight smile crept on her face. "Thank the lord you know me so well, so where are we eating?"

"Um I actually have to look in a few stores,so how about I'll give you the money to go get it and I'll meet you back here?"

"I have my own money girl, I do not need yours. I'll buy you something though, just like you better do the same for me in them stores." She replied rising from her seat. "Got me sitting on these hard ass bathroom benches." She uttered wiping herself off

"Atleast I know you love me, anddddd That's if I see anything either of us like." I replied

"Lanna it's always you taking forever." 

"Look you are a natural bad bitch, so this definitely comes easy to you. You can be done getting ready within a hour maybe two, but me.. ooo no baby just a lil longer." I Replied while I applied my mascara.

"I'm beyond flattered by that compliment, but this comes naturally to you too so try that on someone else."

I side eyed her looking through the mirror. "Look... You're right, BUT this is a video shoot for plies and I just have to cause a scene when I walk in cus I'm the leading girl."

"They don't have a makeup artist there for you? I mean that's what they're supposed to have."

"Puh-Lee's , these girls can't beat my face the way I can beat my face." I assured her.