Chapter 7

The three of us girls walked across the street to the hotel. I pulled out my phone to let Jun know where we were so he wouldn't get to worried.

"You left?!" I heard Hannah exclaim. I looked over to see her on the phone. "How are we supposed to put our stuff in the rooms then?"

Olivia and I looked at each other slightly worried. I walked over and placed a gentle hand on Hannah's shoulder. "Your gonna have a stroke or something going off like that all the time." I joked.

"They left and took the damn key cards with them!" Hannah hissed as she pulled the phone away from her ear, frustrated. 

"Well," I moved behind her taking her shoulders and began to massage them. "To be fair at least they weren't stupid enough to leave the keys somewhere to be taken."

Hannah sighed and I could feel her relax a little bit under my fingers. She put the phone back up to her ear. "Where are you guys anyway? Could you get back here in under five minutes?"

Olivia and I waited for Hannah to relay their message. 

Hannah tsked. "Ok, we'll see you later then?" She nodded then bid farewell and hung up.

"So?" Olivia piped up.

"They're in the middle of eating food. They said something about asking the front desk holding our bags for us." Hannah replied.

"Then let's go," I walked over to the lobby desk letting Hannah and Olivia follow behind.

"Hi," I greeted the concierge.

She looked up and smiled, "How can I help you?"

"Our friends checked into our rooms earlier this morning, but when they went to breakfast they took both key cards with them." I laughed awkwardly. "So we were wondering if you could possibly hold our bags?"

She paused then looked around the lobby. "We don't usually allow that." She began.

"I know, I'm really sorry. I'm graduating in," I looked down at my phone, "less than an hour and our friends aren't going to be able to make it back here in time. You know boys." That made her giggle a little bit and nod her head.

"I guess," she looked around the lobby again. "I guess I could hold these for about an hour."

"Thank you!"

"Yeah, or I could pull up your room numbers and give you the extra cards we have...?"

I turned and looked at Hannah as the concierge asked for confirmation that the rooms were paid for.

Hannah turned on her phone and started tapping away. "Here you go," She said, turning the phone so the girl could see the confirmation email.

The concierge nodded than clicked some keys on her computer. I tapped my fingers on the countertop waiting.

"Alright, here's the key cards. The rooms are on floor 10, when you come off the elevator you'll turn right. I hope you have a good graduation ceremony." She handed over the cards, which were quickly taken by Hannah and Olivia who started walking off saying a quick word of thanks.

"Thank you for your help I really appreciate it, have a good day." I smiled and waved walking away.

She waved back from behind her computer screen.

"YAH!" I yelled out seeing Hannah and Olivia about to let the elevator doors close before I made it inside. Olivia quickly pushed a button and the doors glided back open.

"Sorry, we thought you were right behind us." Olivia admitted sheepishly.

"Even when you turned around in the lift?" I arched an eyebrow.