24. Manipulation

Ishq ka rang safed piyaa..
..Na chhal na kapat na bhed piyaaa..
..Sau rang mile tu ik varga..
..Fir aatish ho ya rait piyaa.
🤍

Author's POV

Only two hours are left, who knows what's going to happen.

On the other hand..before going to office, someone went to temple to pray for her well being who else could it be?

It's the lover boy.

He stepped into the temple, whereas in the hospital her heartbeats started fluctuating, nurse ran to call the doctor, the machine's voice echoed in the silent room, everyone sitting outside panicked after seeing the condition of their beloved daughter.

That's when the doctor arrived her parents attempted to stop him and to ask, but at the time the doctor quickly got inside, she was taking long breaths, her chest heaving up and down.

Seemed like oxygen supply wasn't sufficient, they checked her pulse rate.

It was dropping.

Doctor asked the nurse to bring the necessary injections and medications.

As slowly her health was becoming critical.

The breathing became slower and the doctor held her wrist...frown was seen on his face.

And they thought..they lost her.

He stepped into the temple, before entering the main hall he washed his hands and feet, touched the bell, a sense of contentment flooding his mind.

While going inside he saw some
flowers but his eyes landed on a particular flower.

Taking them he went inside, it wasn't crowded.

He sat down, placed the tulips in front of the idol, clasped his hands.

And thought...

'Main nahi manta use kuch hua hai, mujhe pta hai aap kuch galat nhi hone doge, jo acha ho vohi karna.

Mujhe ye toh nhi pta tum kahan ho shrishti..par mere dil ke ek kone mein yeh vishvas abhi bhi hai ki tum jahan bhi ho sahi salamat ho..tumhari saari balayein tal jaayein saare dukh mit jaayen..or tum..tum bas ek baar vapas aaa jao..

Man nhi lg rha tumhare bagair, din din sa nhi lg rha or main..main sa nhi lg raha.

Aa jao jaldi...please.

Baba aap kuch galat nhi hone denge uske saath, jisne bhi uske saath galat kiya main use saza dilva kar nahi..dekar rahunga..is baar main nhi jaane dene vala pyaar.

Bas use thik rakhna.

A lone tear came out of his eyes he wiped it off got up and after exiting the main hall and wore his shades no one is supposed to see him like this.

In the blink of an eye the machines started beeping again her eyes shot up it was like a miracle.

But little did they know, true love holds the power to bring back your beloved even from the heavens.