25. Destiny?

Ki honda pyaar..?
Rondi rondi ankhiyon se supne bhi jhar jhar jaave..
..Ki kis nu btave ki honda pyaar..
dar dar fireya ki yaar nazar kithon aave..
✍🎭💕

Author's POV

It's been a week and since then he goes to the temple every day.. For her.

A man lost in the depths of love, his heart aching for the one he adores. Despite the world's insistence that she's dead, he refuses to accept it.

In his eyes, she remains a vision of ethereal beauty, her presence lingering in every corner he explores.

The chaos he leaves in his wake is but a backdrop to the grand opera of his devotion.

In his relentless pursuit, he becomes a character in his own romantic saga, a protagonist willing to defy fate itself for a chance at love.

Every moment is a scene in this cinematic tale of passion and longing, where reality blurs with the dreamscape of his heart.

And though the world may judge his actions as reckless folly, to him, they are the only means of reclaiming the love that defines his very existence.

And he will.

Thing is.. When you find your peace, happiness & solace in a person you won't let them go, you would want them to be by your side.. no matter what.

He calls his best friend.

''Bro, I'm unable to get the footage of that particular date. ''

'For fuck's sake Shivansh you're an expert..do something.. What are you tryna be? A good-for-nothing hacker? '

"Bhai, I've tried each possible thing, but-"

He cut the call in disappointment, started massaging his temples.

As he shuffles through the tasks of his daily life, his mind is consumed by thoughts of her, unable to focus on anything else.

'Fuck it. Fuck all. Just come back.'

He stood up and went outside.

'Cancel all my meetings.'

"All ok sir? "

'Do as I said. '

His secretary nodded.

He sat in his car and left for God knows where.. (I do too hehe.)

.
.
.
After reaching at the same spot.. The spot where she died.. (Supposedly of course) he kept looking at the same place.

'Not a time to get emotional. ' he thought and looked around the place looked more like a less crowded area, but he could see some small houses built on either sides of the road.

He saw an old man sitting on the seat he quickly went there.

'Baba pichle hafte yahan jo ek.. Acc.. Accident hua tha aap kuch jante hain uske baare mein? '