The Fight In The Skies (50th Chapter!!)

Sonic and Tails walk up to see the Tornado fixed with some cannons attached to the wings. Tails eyes light up as he floats over to the Tornado.

Tails: Whoa!! Who did this?!

Starline: Like my little touches?

Tails turns and sees Starline wiping off some grease from hands with a cloth. Tails nods in excitement.

Tails: It's been something I've been thinking about, so thank you.

Starline: No problem. Oh, and here.

Starline tosses a device to Tails. Tails grabs the device and looks to see his arm cannon.

Starline: A gift from Tommy. He said he finished your upgrade.

Tails grins and nods his head.

Tails: Give him my thanks.

Starline chuckles and nods at him.

Starline: No problem.

Knuckles: So, I assume we're ready to head out?

Sonic and Tails turn to see Knuckles, Shadow, and Nicole walk up to the Tornado. Knuckles hops into the back seat of the plane and Shadow jumps onto the wing.

Tails: For sure.

Tails gets into his pilot seat and Nicole jumps into the plane digitally. Sonic grabs his left arm and rubs it.

Sonic: Guys.... I'm sorry.

The others stare at Sonic. Sonic looks down at the ground as he continues to speak.

Sonic: I messed up by getting too cocky, by not listening to you and Eggman. I'm sorry for that and I promise I'll-

Shadow: Sonic!

Sonic looks up and sees his friends staring at him with understanding smiles.

Shadow: We know.

Knuckles: And you're not the only one who screwed up.

Nicole: We all have a score to settle with the Babylonians.

Tails: So shut up, and get on. We have an airship to catch!!

Sonic smiles and rubs his nose.

Sonic: You're right.

Sonic jumps into the air and lands on the Tornado.

Sonic: Alright then, let's get going!!! We got an emerald to get back!!!

Tails smirks and pulls down his goggles.

Tails: Roger!!!

Tails starts up the Tornado and the group takes off into the sky.

(Jet the Hawk)

Jet is sitting on a throne in a throne room and is summoning a small blue tornado in his hand and making disappear. Jet smiles everytime he does that.

Tekno: Sir?

Jet looks up and sees Tekno standing at attention. Jet dismissed the tornado in his hand and smiles at her.

Jet: At ease Tekno, no need for formalities.

Tekno: O....ok.

Tekno slightly eases a bit.

Jet: So, how is the weapons division doing?

Tekno: Well it's been.... slow.

Jet: Why?

Tekno: Well... Fukurokov isn't cooperating.