II Hop's P.O.V

I'm out in the Naranja Academy courtyard, playing with my newly evolved Thwackey. He's all fired up, jumping around, and drumming his sticks like he's ready to take on the world. I can't help but grin as I watch him, feeling a surge of pride at how much he's grown since he was just a little Grookey.

As I'm lost in the moment, I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn to see my friend Goh approaching, and I can't help but notice how much more relaxed he looks compared to when he got scolded by Ash.

"Hey, Hop!" Goh calls out, a smile lighting up his face. "Mind if I join you?"

"Of course not!" I say, waving him over. "Thwackey and I were just having some fun."

Goh settles down beside me, and I can see the relief in his eyes. "I'm glad you're not so fixated on catching every Pokémon anymore," I say, giving him a playful nudge. "It was starting to drive you a bit crazy, you know?"

Goh chuckles, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away there. But now I'm focused on something even bigger."

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Oh? What's that?"

Goh's eyes light up with excitement. "I'm trying to get to Mew! It's like the ultimate Pokémon challenge, you know?"

I can't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. "You never cease to amaze me, Goh. But seriously, Mew? That's a tall order, even for you."

Goh shrugs, undeterred. "Hey, you never know until you try, right? Besides, I've got a feeling that Mew and I are meant to meet again someday."

I shake my head in amusement, but I can't help but admire Goh's determination. He may be a bit of a dreamer, but he's also got a heart of gold and a spirit that's impossible to break. He is a bit eccentric at times, however, he's also one of the most genuine and loyal friends I've ever had.

"Did you see how Ash defeated Necrozma?" Goh asks, changing the topic of conversation, eyes wide with admiration.

"Yeah, it was incredible," I reply, nodding enthusiastically. "He's not just the Champion of the Orange Islands, he's like the hero of the whole Pokémon World!"

Goh nods in agreement, a grin spreading across his face. "And don't forget, he's the one who made Naranja Academy possible. Without him, we wouldn't even be here." I can't help but feel a swell of pride in my chest at the mention of Naranja Academy. It's like a second home to me now, thanks to Ash and all he's done. "And let's not forget," Goh continues, his voice filled with excitement, "he's the commander of the Legendary Birds of the Orange Islands! How cool is that?"

I can't help but laugh, feeling a sense of awe wash over me. "Yeah, it's like he's living every kid's dream. Being a Pokémon Trainer, saving the world, and commanding Legendary Pokémon."

We sit there for a moment, lost in our thoughts as we contemplate all that Ash has achieved. He's on a whole other level, a league of his own. But despite all his accomplishments, Ash remains humble and down-to-earth. He's always willing to lend a hand or offer advice, even to us. I feel grateful to have someone like Ash as a role model, someone who shows us that anything is possible if you work hard and believe in yourself.

As Goh and I continued chatting about Ash and his incredible achievements, a thought started to nag at the back of my mind. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more going on, something bigger than just Ash's adventures.

"You know, Goh," I said, my voice trailing off as I glanced out across the sea, "I've been thinking..." Goh looked at me curiously, waiting for me to continue. "I've been wondering why Leon wanted me away from Galar, and remain in this area," I explained, gesturing towards the horizon where the Orange Islands lay. "I mean, sure, he said it was for my training, but I'm starting to think there's more to it than that."