Chapter 3 : HELP!

As the group continued to plan their next move, Jane's phone suddenly buzzed in her hand. She looked down to see an SOS signal on the screen, with a single message from Keon: "HELP".

The group's eyes widened in shock and hope as they stared at Jane's phone. "It's Keon!" Tihanna exclaimed, her voice trembling with excitement.

Bryan's face lit up with determination. "This means he's alive! We can track him!"

Jane's eyes scanned the screen, searching for any information that could lead them to Keon. But as she looked closer, her expression fell. The signal was weak and cryptic, with no location data or any other useful information.

The group's excitement and hope began to dwindle as they realized that the SOS signal was not as helpful as they had hoped. "How can we track him?" Bryan asked, his voice tinged with frustration.

Tihanna shook her head. "We don't know where he is or where he was when he sent the message. It's like he just disappeared into thin air."

Jane's eyes scanned the screen again, as if willing Keon to reveal more information. But there was nothing. No location, no time stamp, no hint of where Keon might be.

The group fell silent, their faces etched with worry and concern. They knew that they had to keep searching, but without any leads or information, it seemed like they were back at square one.

As they stood there, feeling helpless and frustrated, they heard the sound of footsteps approaching. It was Detective James, who had been investigating the kidnappings.

"What's going on?" James asked, his eyes scanning the group.

Jane showed him the SOS signal on her phone. "Keon sent us a message," she explained. "But there's no location data or any other information we can use to track him."

James' face was grim. "We'll do everything we can to find him," he said. "But we need to be smart about this. We can't just rush in without a plan."

The group nodded in agreement, knowing that they had to be strategic if they were going to have any chance of finding Keon.

As they walked away from the scene, their minds racing with thoughts of Keon and their next move, they couldn't help but wonder what lay ahead. Would they be able to find Keon before it was too late? Or would they be left with nothing but hope and uncertainty?

As the group stood there, trying to make sense of the message, they heard the sound of a phone call coming from Jane's phone. She answered it, and her face paled as she listened to the caller.

"Who is it?" Tihanna asked, her voice filled with concern.

"It's the kidnapper," Jane said, her voice trembling. "They're calling us again."

Bryan's eyes narrowed. "What do they want?"

Jane listened for a moment, then nodded. "They're saying that one of us is next," she said, her voice filled with fear.

The group's eyes widened in shock. "Which one?" Tihanna asked, her voice shaking.

Jane's eyes scanned the group, her face pale. "They're not telling me," she said. "They just said that one of us will be taken next."

The group stood in stunned silence, the weight of the situation sinking in. They knew that they had to act fast if they were going to prevent another kidnapping.

"Who do you think it could be?" Bryan asked, his voice filled with worry.

Jane shrugged. "I don't know," she said. "But we have to be careful. We can't let them get away with this."

Just then, the kidnapper spoke up again. "You have 30 minutes to get out of here," he said. "If you're still here when the time is up, one of you will be taken next."

The group's eyes met in a mixture of fear and determination. They knew that they had to get out of there before it was too late.

"We have to move," Bryan said, his voice firm. "Now."

The group nodded in agreement, their hearts racing with fear and adrenaline. They knew that they had to act fast if they were going to save themselves and Keon.

As they turned to leave, they heard the kidnapper's voice one last time. "You'll never find us," he said. "And soon, one of you will be gone forever."

The group didn't look back as they walked away from the scene, their hearts heavy with fear and uncertainty. They knew that they had to find a way to stop the kidnappers before it was too late.