Our Parents were like that ?

[ Room - Kyoko's room 

Kyoko , Ai , Aki , Sara ,  Yuki , Himari were present ] 

Kyoko - So... Our parents also has drifted their cars and rode bikes... 🥲

Ai - What...? My mamma slapped me that day 🤣

Sara - My mom too.... She slapped me too..
She was like "Your not at all sorry "( She said while imitating Suzune's voice) ..

Kyoko - Pappa screamed at me a lot... Then he forgave me

Ai - Well my pappa too he screamed too... I then got to know why his ex - classmates called him a tyrant and were afraid of him...

Sara - My dad did get mad....dads are too scary...

Aki - Well Well that's facts.. My mother may get mad but not as much as our father when we do anything that's termed as a mistake...

Himari - Dads can be scary... Sometimes

Yuki - Oh! please tell me... Listen once I sneaked out the house during my last year of middle school... I went to drive my bike without my parents concent of course... But since I was in my room all day with loud music I did not know that my dad my mum and my brother went out...they called me I did not respond .... I went with my bike... And I overtook their car... In a high speed... And then ofcourse they got to know it's me... 😅Dad got out of his car and he drove my bike home and I came with mum in the car ( She tells the story)

{ Once they reached home 🏠...

Yosuke - HIRATA YUI WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU... YOU IDIOT ??? HUH SHE OVERTOOK OUR CAR ... AT HIGH SPEED SHE WAS DRIVING LIKE A PROFESSIONAL... YOUR STILL A MIDDLE SCHOOLER... IS THAT HEARD...

Sato - YES... YOUR STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ( Sato slaps her daughter cheek ) YOUR MAD... RIDING BIKE... SNEAKING OUT FIRST OF ALL....

Yuki - YOU KNOW WHAT.. I HATE YOU BOTH 😭I am leaving

Yosuke- WHERE EXACTLY..?

Yuki - Somewhere where I find peace

Sato - Yosuke stop her... Yuki Yuki... YUKIII..

Yosuke - Let's see how far she will go...

Sato - Time she left was 8:30pm...now it's 11:30pm and it started to rain 🌧too

Yosuke - She might be in her room ( he goes and checks , her room is empty) Sato . . . Her room is empty...

Sato- Sathoshi slept .. Let's goo . . Yosuke..

Yosuke -Ya.

( They found her in a park drenched in the rain 🌧)

Sato - Yukii my baby oh dear your wet.. ( she was crying) Come on... (She sits next to her)

Yuki - I am sorry mom dad... I was selfish... I.. I.. I.. Am too bad 👎

Yosuke - People make mistakes Yuki ( He hugs her) But for us your still our daughter....

Yuki - I thought I was adopted... (Crying)

Yosuke /Sato - No.. No your not....

Sato - Your not adopted... Ok alright
. Your our child... Alright... We named you Yuki cause you were born during December..
And that day it was snowing 🥶... Hence the name.. .

Yuki - Mom Dad two girls in my class said that to me that I am adopted...

Yosuke - Are they troubling you... 😡?

Yuki - They did... Then Kyoko , Ai, Sara and Aki saw this... Aki and Sara informed the teachers... When I was being hurt first Kyoko recorded it... Then Ai went and recorded when our married Principal was being intimate with each other after school hours...Kyoko, Ai, Sara and Aki threatened him... But Takumi kun right... I mean Horikita Takimi... Ai asked him to send the video to his wife and her his in an anonymous way... He did... Those Girls were dismissed... And I am good but sometimes I feel like... I m sorry dad... Mom... ( Shs hugs her dad and starts crying)