WHAT?!

Dazai was surprised to hear that.

Dazai: we have to work with the Port Mafia again?...

Kunikida: Yes.....we have to attend some business about an enemy agency.....

Dazai sighs deeply, he already knew who he will work with.

In the Port Mafia.

Chuuya: WHAAAAT?!

Mori: Yes, we have to work with them again

Chuuya sighs deeply, he doesn't want to, because he knows that he'll surely work with Dazai, and it tires him to even think of Dazai annoying him again and again.

Chuuya walks out of Mori's office.

Chuuya:......

He is pissed, but at the same time.....he desires working with Dazai again, it feels weird, but, he is in denial.

In the Agency.

Dazai was grinning in a mischievous way, he was thinking about tons of says to annoy Chuuya, he couldn't even decide which to use, he was way too happy for this, he needed someone to annoy that is not Kunikida, Kunikida just ignores him at this point.

Atsushi: Dazai-san.....can I ask you something...?

Dazai: What do you want to ask me Atsushi-kun...?

Atsushi: I'm not working with Akutagawa this time, right......?

Dazai didn't knew how to answer, it was pretty clear that Atsushi will work with Akutagawa.

Dazai: Sorry Atsushi-kun ~!

Dazai smiled teasingly, he didn't knew which other reaction he could use to that, then he just left Atsushi hanging there, Atsushi just stood there.

Chuuya's pov.

DAMN IT!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK WITH THAT BASTARDD?? why does life hate me that much....?

I walked through the Mafia hallways, really annoyed, but there was nothing I could do....sadly. I kept walking until I saw Akutagawa there.

Akutagawa: Chuuya-san... Can I ask you something....?

Chuuya: Sure thing, what is it?

Akutagawa: I heard about the fact that we are going to work with the ADA again, am I working with the weretiger again....?

I froze, I didn't knew what to say, since Dazai's the one always deciding that kind of things.......wait, why does Dazai even decide if how a mafioso works, I don't think that I should question it tho.....

Akutagawa: so.....

Chuuya: I think that Dazai will decide that....

Akutagawa: Oh...I see.......thank you Chuuya-san...

Akutagawa left quietly.

I started thinking about the alliance.

Is that agency that big of a deal?, I haven't heard of anything...... But the Port Mafia and The ADA are working together for that, huh...I think it's something important.

Dazai's pov.

Ahh! I'm so tired of thinking ways to bother that Chihuahua!...... There are so many ways to do that, I think that he'll get angry with even seeing my amazing presence........Damn it

I was sitting on the office, thinking, I was so damn bored, the others had work to do, and I didn't had any, even if not having any work to do is quite better, but still, I can't leave the office because Kunikida told me to stay here, such boring day......

I stood up silently, I wanted to go to the cafeteria to at least be able to sit down on another place and relax for a bit, I tried to avoid Kunikida's eyes, I was being really careful.

I left the office successfully.

I arrived to the cafeteria, I sighed in relief, I sat down near the window, and got out my phone to relax a bit, wait, since when I wanted to relax?...... Why relaxing? I would be annoying Kunikida right now if I were "normal".........nah not like I care tho.

I started watching random videos on my phone, I was quite bored, I didn't even have an idea of what to think about at the moment.

Some time later I got a message.

"Dazai, where are you now?"

it was Kunikida. I texted him back.

Dazai: I'm at the cafeteria.... I just got bored of watching you do some boring paper work ngl

Kunikida: Expectable form you

Dazai: you're so mean Kunikida-kunnnn

Kunikida: nevermind, now, Dazai, we need that you come to the office, we have a meeting about the alliance with the Port Mafia and how are we going to organize.

Dazai: alright, I'll head there.

I stood up, and started heading to the office, I had no thoughts about it, even tho, it's not that hard organizing the work with the Port Mafia, that's because I'm already familiar with how the Mafia executes plans.

I arrived to the office.

Kunikida: good that you arrive Dazai.

I sat down.

Narrator's pov.

Dazai is now sitting down, Dazai just stayed silent this time, he wanted to hear what the others had to say about this, he normally organizes this kind of meetings, he is too tired of doing that, so, he will let the others decide, but if their request is too imprudent, he'll do something to stop them

The whole meeting was boring for Dazai, but he was quite surprised that the others made decent requests.

Kunikida: So, we'll leave the meeting here, tomorrow, we'll meet up with the boss of the Mafia.

After that, Dazai left the office and went to his apartment, he went to sleep, and to get mentally.ready to annoy Chuuya.

Hi, I'm the author, this chapter was kinda short, because I didn't have enough time, I'll probably update tomorrow.

Drink enough water :), see you next time.