Seeing each other

Both, the boss of the Port Mafia and The president decided to make all of the pairs to talk and organize the best they can, so Chuuya and Dazai meet up with each other.

Dazai's pov.

Here am I, in the cafeteria, with Chuuya on front of me, we're going to talk how we'll organize, but, the point is that we already know how each other will execute the plan, we can predict each other well, so, there's no much to talk about.

Chuuya: So......it's clear for both of us that we don't need to organize exactly....right?

Dazai: Yeah~! Wow, Chuuya is becoming clever~! For a dog!

Chuuya: Shut....up.

Chuuya is getting annoyed, ha, when will he realize that the best thing for that is to ignore me?, Maybe in 7 years more.

Chuuya: any information of the enemy agency?

Dazai: just the same, that they're trying to destroy Yokohama blah blah blah.....

Chuuya: Damn it......

Dazai: we'll get new reports tomorrow, so chill down.

Chuuya: So now.....what do we do?

Dazai: The others are still organizing so....I don't know

Chuuya: I'll just.........use my phone while then.

Chuuya got his phone out, and started scrolling, he was or checking his social media, or something, I also got my phone out, and put some earpods, then, I started to hear some music, I like music a lot, but Chuuya doesn't, I never knew why tho.

Chuuya's pov.

I kept scrolling on my phone, I was checking my instagram, I don't even know why I have it, I just.like scrolling and see random things that appear over there, I looked at Dazai, I was quite surprised, he was listening to music, looking at the window, with a cold expression, it was strange to see him that way, also scary, what was he thinking about? His eyes were out of light, what is wrong with that guy?........

I kept scrolling, until I got bored, and worse, Dazai was on front of me, I wanted to talk to him so bad, but my pride and everything about me was stopping me, I needed to talk to him, I didn't even knew about what to talk about, it was a strange feeling, but it's true, what is wrong with me?......

I kept staring at him, how was he not noticing about it? He was just staring at the window, as if he were not here anymore and were in the other side of the universe(me be like), his eyes didn't even reflect anything, I wanted to tell him something, but, I wanted to keep seeing him that way, it was strange, but he looked pretty that way.

At the same time, I felt a deja vù.....and something similar did happen before, when we worked together on the Port Mafia, we were in a train, heading to another city, about a strange mission, and Dazai was looking at the window, his eyes were the same as what was happening right now, his eyes were cold, empty, dark, no light could be seen through his eyes, and the truth was that, he was daydreaming.

Dazai's pov.

愛, 秘密, 過去, すべて, 空虚, 孤独, 中也, 血, 苦しみ, 二人, 一人, 痛み, 真実, 嘘, 考える, 圧倒的, 恋人たち, I was thinking about random characters in Japanese that I learned some time ago, what am I even thinking about?

when I realized, I was staring at the window again, I snapped out of it quickly, all my body almost shook, my body was almost asleep that it wouldn't even try to move by itself, I shouldn't do this often.

I looked at everything, I literally forgot where I was for a second, I looked at Chuuya that was on front of me, I realized almost immediately that he was staring this whole time at me, I didn't have an exact thought of it.

Chuuya's pov.

What? Did he just snap out of it just like that? His whole body trembled! His eyes recovered light, it's as if he went back to life.

Dazai: Chuuya.....were you staring at me?

Chuuya: o-of course not idiot!

My face went a bit red, he was clearly teasing me.

After that, we just talked a bit, about random topics, it wasn't even necessary for us to meet up for the mission, we already knew each other so well that we already knew how would we execute the plan in almost every scenario, we even named our strategies.......

Even if the talk was kinda useless, it was worth it, because I wanted to talk to him since a lot of time.

After some time, we left the cafeteria, to went to the park nearby, and just get some ice cream, we already knew what the other liked, we didn't even ask each other what we wanted, because we already knew what each other wanted, huh.......

We even sat in some swings that we found in there, it was already evening, why does time pass so fast whenever we are with each other?, At least that's how I feel.

Dazai's pov.

Wow, I've never thought that I'd had such fun with this slug, even if 90% of the time I spent it annoying him, but, there's a lot of things that I want to tell him, and I tried to give some indirects to him, but all he did was look away, was his face red and he wanted to hide it? Or was he insulting me on secret? That was the only thing that I couldn't predict, that was strange, everything else of him was predictable, except that.

I did my best in not start daydreaming(me on every math class lol), I almost start dreaming with my eyes open multiple times, and it's not that I don't get enough sleep, it's just that I like sleeping a lot, I'm a sleep addict hehehe.

I started at Chuuya a lot too, I wanted to tell him a lot of things, but, the tension would never go away.

Chuuya's pov.

I can't express myself correctly to Dazai somehow, even if I try my best, I can't just say what I feel, or what I think, it's just, a secret of mine, I just stare at him quietly, thinking about him, but not saying anything, even if I want to talk to him, the tension won't go away.

Since, we're basically exes, even if we never confirmed to be separated.

Author's note: hi, I updated again lol.

This song reminds me of them so bad, but in fem mode.

Chuuya being Miku and Dazai being Gumi

The song is so fucking good.