Having fun (gone messy)

Chuuya's pov.

We decided to come to a theme park.

God fucking damn it, there is a lot of kids and people being scandalous, this damn park is a godamn mess.

Dazai: Something on your mind?

Chuuya: Nothing, just that this park is a godamn mess and there are toddlers crying to their mommies.....

Dazai: Don't worry it'll be okay.

Dazai said that while teasing me, he knows I'm sensible to this kind of stuff, such a bastard, but I'm in love with this bastard, so I guess it's kind of my fault too......

Chuuya: so umm......what will we do now?

Dazai: hmmmm...... I don't know whatever you want.

Chuuya: What about......that one.

I pointed at this one.

Dazai looked at me with terror in his eyes

Dazai: D-DO ACTUALLY WANNA GO ON THAT ONE-?!

Chuuya: I mean, why not?

Dazai gulped hard.

Dazai: O-Okay! Let's go.....

Dazai and I got on the row, which it wasn't that long, we got lucky. Little by little, I was getting excited, it's as if I were living my childhood again, wait no, I'm nobody to say this, since my whole childhood it was me as a fucking experiment and being picked up by the Sheep......damn it, Shirase.......he was such a good friend, Damn it all got emo suddenly......

Dazai and I got in the attraction, Dazai was looking scared at the floor.

Chuuya: calm down Dazai, not like we're on a Ferris wheel......

Dazai: I'm trying.....

The attraction started moving, I was having the moment of my life, and Dazai was being fucking overdramatic, but he started to shut the fuck up soon, he realized that it's not that big deal, wait, he also has no fucking childhood........Actually...... Poor of him, and me too lol.

The attraction part finished, and Dazai and I got down. I had a lot of fun, and Dazai was....okay I think? He was just looking at the sky, normal tho, he always zones out easily.

Chuuya: Dazai.

Dazai snapped out of it.

Dazai: Oh, what is it Chuuya?

Chuuya: Is there somewhere you want to go?

Dazai: what about.....there?

there?