Endless

Dazai's pov.

Finally, we both got what we wanted, we are.finally together again, I love him, and he loves me, what else could we want? We're happy again.

I woke up, I had such a long day, I had some breakfast, and took a shower, and went out to the agency, I walked calmly, because this time, I wasn't going to be late, I arrived some minutes later.

Dazai: Kunikida-kun ~!!!! This time you can't scold me, 'cuz I'm early.

Kunikida: Dazai, what's gotten into you....?

Atsushi: Hey, Dazai-san, I need you to come for a bit, it's just about the mission, the president wants to ask you something.

I don't know why, but I kinda froze in place, but of.course I know why, I was scared that he'll ask about Chuuya and I, damn, that soon they found out?

I followed Atsushi-kun, and I went to the president's office.

Fukuzawa: there are some things I want to ask you about Dazai, I'm glad that you came.

I tried my best to hide it, but my heart was beating like crazy (Thank God he's not with that member of the hunting dogs named Jouno), I was trying my really best to hide it.

We talked for a bit, it was only about the total of information I got in the mission, I'm so fucking paranoid some times.....damn.

I walked out some time later, literally sighing of relief, I was to relieved in that moment.

After some time, I went to the office to do some paperwork, as always, just some reports of the enemy agency, damn, I thought that this day would be a big deal, it's just sitting there, watching Ranpo eat his damned candy, Yosano looking at the news of the newest torture cases, Kunikida being a damn workaholic, Atsushi following every single thing that Kunikida says, the Tanizaki siblings being weirdos, and Kenji-kun throwing some persons out the window, damn, and here am I, doing this damn reports....

After a lot of time, just 3 hours, but it felt like 8273728382828 years, I went back to my apartment, should I call Chuuya?, Wait no, he might be in the Mafia doing whatever he is doing right now, so, what should I do? I don't wanna sleep, what if....I listen to some music?

I searched thought my playlist, damn like 11037 songs (AJJAJSJAHAJAJ, POOR SAYAKA) so I decided to listen to some of those songs, I've been filling this playlist up since 3 years ago....so, what could you expect?

Some time after that, it was already late, I wanted to call Chuuya, and so, I won't hold back ofc.

I called Chuuya.

Chuuya: Dazai? What do you want?

Dazai: Are you free right now?

Chuuya: uhh yeah why?

Dazai: wanna come over?

Chuuya: well, I have nothing better to do so.....I'll go.

Dazai: yay, I'll wait for you here.

Chuuya hang up, I was waiting for him, I wanted to spend some time with him, but of course, we have to be careful, or else, we'll be discovered, and that will bring us a lot of trouble.

Chuuya arrived, and I received him with a hug, he hugged me back slightly.

Dazai: so.....how was work today?

Chuuya: so damn tiring, the boss wouldn't stop yapping 'bout the mission......

Dazai: I see.......wanna go and cuddle a bit of talk or something?

Chuuya: what about both?

I chuckled a bit.

Dazai: yeah, that sounds good.

We separated from the hug, and we went to my room, which it was kind of a mess, I've been forgetting to clean it, if Kunikida saw this, he'll probably faint.

Chuuya and I laid down on my bed, hugging each other.

Chuuya: so....how was you day?

Dazai: hmmmm kinda boring, I was just sitting on my damn chair while doing some reports of the newest topic, and the others just being the same as always......wait no, Kenji-kun doesn't throw people out the window every day........

Chuuya: heh, your agency looks like a mess.

Dazai: and it IS a mess

Chuuya and I chuckled a little, and looked at each other for a bit.

I kissed Chuuya in the cheek, and he just smiled and giggled a bit, it was so damn adorable.

I hugged him tighter while smiling too, he did the same, I was so comfortable, I didn't wanted to let go, spending time with him was something beautiful in its totality, there wasn't a single time where I didn't had fun while being with Chuuya, even if it's just in silent, or in a mission, or just getting to look at each other, it was really beautiful to even look at him.

In the past.

I'm going to see someone from the Sheep huh? Who would it be? The main one right? I wonder how he'll be like.

I was walking through where I had to find him, Hirotsu was with me, it was just some moments before a ginger appeared in front of us.

Oh gosh, he is pretty, is he really the one that-?

I shut my own thoughts, I knew that it was him, I can feel somehow that he has an ability, I heard that he can manipulate gravity. wow, that's actually quite surprising.

In the present.

I remembered, that's the first time when I saw Chuuya, I always thought that he was a pretty boy, leaving aside that he's way too short (lol) I loved everything about him, and I still do.

Chuuya and I cuddled until we fell asleep, it was so peaceful, not any sound just our breathing and our heartbeat, that it made it more peaceful.

Now that I remember, we used to cuddle a lot, it were one of our hobbies together, and now we're cuddling

Like the old times.

The end

A/N: I got out of ideas, I just didn't knew what other thing to do, so yeah

Soukoku canon bitches (no offense ofc)

Bye, see you in the next story. :))