。.。:∞♡*Chapter 11 - Stalker? *♡∞:。.。  

"You are my wife Isha.. And I am your husband we both belong to each-"

I said and before I could complete she cut me of in between

"No, I don't think you consider me as your wife.. If you did, your ex won't be under the same roof as your wife Mr Agnivanshi"

She said, and yes that's true.. But how do i tell her that i dont want diya here, but keeping her here is the only way to keep you safe..

"You don't have to think about that, all you have to do is behave like my wife and that's all"

I said in a cold tone to change the topic but i dont think she was into it

"You sleep in the same room as her Abhimanyu! You slept with her! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! "

She shouted the last part as her tears were continuously flowing from her eyes, god I couldn't see her like this..

"Stop shouting.. And dont create a scene"

I said, and i know those words were harsh but she had to bear it... My petal had to suffer..

"Wow.. I'm creating a scene? Really? Fine then, If you really want to see a scene! Then I want a divorce"

She said and i felt as if everything just fell upon me hearing those words from her mouth...

"You know it's not allowed to-"

"But you are allowed to cheat right? So how is a divorce not allowed huh? "

We kept arguing and i was done with it, she kept telling me to give her a divorce and i was in no state to even end this conversation, she makes me feel weird things..

And this, colour she is wearing.. Green? Huh I hate this colour, but it makes her look so fucking hot.. I might as well love it because of her..

"Baas isha"

I said as I couldn't control my emotions anymore and really didn't want to force myself on her..

"Kya baas? Har bar mujhe chup kara dete ko, insan hu mai mixer nhi! "

She said, mixer? Mixer??? I laughed, I really laughed so much after such a long time, and she just glared at me, I looked at her and stoped laughing because right now she was really serious..

"Uhm.. Sorry"

I said clearing my throat...

"Mujhe baat hi nhi karni aapse"

She said and left the room, yarrr why do I always do this

I facepalmed myself, I was about to call Ajay when I heard a scream

"Abhimanyu!!!"

Fuck... That's was my isha..

I ran downstairs only to see blood on isha's hands, my face went pale and blood ran cold in my veins, I went on my knees taking her in my arms trying to see where the blood is coming from, tears almost filled my eyes when she held me by my shoulders

"I didn't get hurt... Diya did"

She said and suddenly a breeze of silence ran thru my panicked body as I calmed down knowing she didn't get hurt,

I looked at diya and told the staff to take her to the guest room, and take care of her, while I called the doctor

"What happened to her? "

I asked isha as she sighed

"She was trying to cut an apple and accidentally picked up the small sword on that statue and cut herself, but sh fainted seeing blood.. "