Meeting

John walked out of the studio, warm air greeting him immediately. The session had been quite to his liking.
However, a burst of light hit his face, alerting him.
John lifted his head up, startled. A man with a flashlight was standing before him, who he recognized as Paul.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack, Paul! Why weren't you at the studio today?" John chuckled nervously, adjusting his glasses.
"Aw, thank you for that! I'm still getting used to that name," the figure grinned.
John frowned. "Are you alright?"
"Yes, because I'm not the original Paul."
Millions of thoughts ran through John's head. If he wasn't Paul, there weren't many other options.
The person rolled his eyes, pulling John by his shirt in an annoyed manner. John's eyes widened in fear.
"Listen, I have Paul in my custody. Let me replace him. However, I don't want to catch you talking to anyone, or else you'll go through what he did. The replacement would have to be completely discreet. Only between you and I. If you allow this to happen, you mustn't ever reveal anything about it," the man explained threateningly.
"No, you aren't going to replace one of my closest friends. I'll—I'll kill you before you even manage," John struggled to get his words out due to panic. He observed the figure of the man in front of him, wanting to know if he could possibly even fight him.
Without fully thinking, John threw a punch directly toward the chest of the figure.
His fist was caught, and the man who did so proceeded to walk off, grinning.
"The name's Billy!" John could hear as he stormed off, frustrated.