Drive

Billy rustled around in his pockets, looking for a certain item.
"Alright, we get it! You're so superior because you can sedate us all and whatnot. A better question would be to ask what's going on with Paul," John urged seriously.
"Oh, he's fine. Dazed, but definitely alright."
"What'd you say your name was again?" John questioned, squinting.
"Billy Shears," he replied anxiously.
"Now, where exactly do you live?" John asked as he slowly stood up, leaning his arm against the couch.
"Well, it's really just a place in the middle of nowhere. Take a right from here and just keep heading that way. It's quite easy to spot because of how there are usually no houses in that wooded area. Why do you ask?" Billy explained.
"For certain reasons. I feel as though they'd be quite obvious, wouldn't they?"
"It was a very personal question, truly."
"I thought you had immense power?" John went on.
"Maybe it isn't clear enough, but I could take you down in an instant and you know exactly why," Billy snapped, his breathing heavy and frustrated.
"Don't you understand that all we really want is Paul back? I mean, you can't just kidnap him like that," George's tone was a heavy contrast to that of John and Billy's. It was much more softer, more thoughtful.
"It's all based on fate, George"
"Is it, though? It sure does sound like you're making a lot of this up. It's plain rubbish," George's words seemed to sting the air, aimed directly at Billy. Those words were actually felt.
"It's true, though. I'm too motivated to give up on anything, especially if I know it's meant to be done."
"You just want power, that's it. To be in control of something for once. You just happen to have that exact ability," George stated truthfully. "You're uncomfortable, aren't you? Knowing the truth," John added, glaring up at Billy. His eyes were piercing.
"I—well—" Billy sputtered, cut off by John who raised a hand at him.
"George, do you mind driving?"
"No, sorry. I definitely have got to sort all of this out."
"Ringo?"
A nod was simply given in response. Ringo unlocked the door and stepped over to aid John, who placed an arm and his shoulder.
"Good luck!" John exclaimed as he walked out of the house. George gave a simple wave.