There

"Hello, John. Is everything alright? Your door wasn't locked at all. Really, you don't look too good," George fretted, appearing to be out of breath.
"I was drugged, that's what happened. Paul's been kidnapped."
Ringo didn't say anything still, only had a worried look on his face. Nearly a million thoughts were racing through his head.
"Paul's still alive, too?" George's face brightened.
"No one's dead, George. We've all been tricked."
George nodded, "A car was following mine earlier, but was going very fast. Probably much over the speed limit. I caught a glimpse at the driver's face, I'm sure you can guess who it was."
George looked out the window. The same car—a blue Bentley, was rapidly approaching and arrived in seconds. His eyes widened.
"John," was the only word he managed to get out. The rest of his words fell away inside his mind out of panic and adrenaline.
"What is it, George?"
"It's the car George was talking about," Ringo observed, a hint of nervousness in his voice.
"So, what do we do, then? He's definitely out to get us and a solution seems too unlikely," John sighed, his heart racing.
George's hand flew to the doorknob to lock it, a temporary resolution.
"We've got to hide somewhere," George put out.
"Obviously we do, George! It's not like I can even walk without stumbling or something like that, though. All of the closets in the house are so small that escaping them if we're found would be impossible."
"Oh, stop bickering, John. It's not going to get us anywhere," George scolded.
"It's called being logical. With the same logic, I can infer that I'm in extreme danger."
"Quite honestly, he's already at the door," George mentioned gravely.
"So it's actually gone all wrong?"
"No, no. It hasn't. It's got to turn out alright", Ringo inputted in an attempt to be positive.
The doorknob turned steadily, much to everyone's alarm. John buried his face into his hands, shaking his head.
Billy had unlocked the door with a lock-pick. Truly, he was too intelligent to actually be stopped.
"You directly disobeyed me, didn't you?" Billy smirked, flipping the lock-pick in the air.
"How did you even know that I'm here, in this house? Why'd you follow the other lads?"
"Wiretapping," Billy said with a simple, dramatic elegance.
"You do know that's illegal, right? I could just report you to the police," George reminded tensely.