Chapter 19: PRO TRAINING

The scene picks up where we left off after the boys stop screaming and calm down. The old man soon got up and turned the lights on.

Gran Torino: Whoopsy. I was carrying a nice big plate of sausages covered in ketchup when I accidentally tripped and fell down. Clumsy me. Now, who did you two say you were?

Arcturus: I'm Arcturus Farron, and this is Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: We're from UA High School.

Gran Torino: (holds a hand up to his ear) You're who now?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya and Arcturus Farron.

Gran Torino: So, what're your names, boys?

Arc had to resist the urge to face palm himself. He and Izuku looked at the old man in front of them as they saw him holding his cane and shaking a bit. Both of them knew he would be old, but neither expected the man to be senile as well. He then sits down.

Gran Torino: I could really use some food.

Izuku: Some food?

Gran Torino: Toshinori?

Arcturus: Neither of us! (Points to himself) Farron! (Points to Izuku) Midoriya!

Gran Torino: (blank stare)

Arcturus: Okay, you know what? We're gonna need to make a quick phone call.

The two went out as Izuku pulls out his phone.

Izuku: (whispers to Arc) We should let All Might know the state this guy's in.

Arcturus: (whispers) Yeah, this guy's a bit out of wack for us.

They then hear something clicking, and turn around to see the man opening their suitcases.

Arcturus: Hey! What're you doing? Get out of those!

Gran Torino: Why don't one of you try throwing a One For All smash at me? And the other one runs at super speed. (Arc and Izuku gasp) I wanna know how far you've come in terms of handling those powers. These are some pretty sweet costumes. Now where're those attacks?

Now that had their attention as it was like the man was completely different from before. At least for a moment.

Gran Torino: Hey, what are you kids doing here?

Arcturus and Izuku's Thoughts: (dumbstruck) What the heck is with this guy?!

???: Honestly, Gran, you shouldn't expect them to get it right away.

Surprised by the voice, the boys look up saw another man in the room at the far back. He had tan skin, red and black spiked hair, red eyes, wore a black leather jacket with pants, white gloves, and sleek-looking shoes.

 He had tan skin, red and black spiked hair, red eyes, wore a black leather jacket with pants, white gloves, and sleek-looking shoes