Chapter 21: CLIMAX

The scene picks up with the five students having not only to deal with a serial killer, but now a doomsday machine built to kill people with quirks.

Sentinel: QUIRKS DETECTED. TERMINATE ON SIGHT.

Its arm turns into a mini-gun and shoots at the group. Everyone manages to take cover from the shots with Todoroki making an ice wall to try and reduce the shots. Stain growls in anger by the robot.

Stain: That abomination is a threat to everything if it continues to live. So, you all can choose to either fight it or me. Your choice.

Lightning: As much as I hate to say it, he's right. That thing's too dangerous to leave unchecked.

Shoto: But what about the Hero Killer? This could be our only chance to catch him, and we still don't know where the pros are.

More shots are fired until Robbie whistles. All the sudden, his dodge charger zooms right through the Sentinel, making it loose balance. It falls down and stops shooting. With the distraction, Stain goes in for the kill, but is suddenly hit with a front kick by Iida.

Deku: Iida!

Shoto: You're free, too. Guess his quirk isn't as great as I thought it was.

Lightning: Good to have you back, Ingenium.

Ingenium: Farron... Reyes... Todoroki... Midoriya... This has nothing to do with you. I apologize.

Lightning: Fuck's sake, don't start this again.

Ingenium: I'm okay. And I won't let the four of you shed any more blood for me!

Stain: It's no use trying to pretend you're a hero now. A person's true nature doesn't change in just a few minutes. You'll never be anything but a fraud who prioritizes his own desires. You're the sickness that's infected this society and ruined the name "hero." Someone must teach you a lesson.

Ghost Rider: Pot calling kettle black. You claim to be fixing society by killing false heroes, but the truth is you're a psychopath who does it for the thrill of it. A fundamental lunatic that will remain as a poison to the people until he himself is removed. You're not worthy to be killed by All Might.

Stain was now furious by that and rushes in but Robbie and Todoroki blast fire at him. As they do, the robot begins to get up.

Pro Hero: That thing's getting up again!

Deku: What should we do?

Ingenium: The best we can is divide and conquer. Farron, Reyes, you two are our strongest heroes right here. Try and hold off the Sentinel until the pros arrive. The rest of us will handle Stain.

Lightning: Are you sure?

Ingenium: I am. Don't worry. My mind is clear now. Both of you please try to hold him off as long as you can.

They saw his face, and saw determination in Iida. Not for trying to kill Stain, but to help save his friends. Agreeing with him, Arc and Robbie head out and see the Sentinel fully back up.

Sentinel: QUIRKS DETECTED. TERMINATE.

It begins to fire its weapons again and the two students dodge the shots while rushing in.

Lightning: If I remember, these things were weakest inside. If we can get into it, we can bust it apart.

Ghost Rider: They're also not very good at taking big attacks. Hit it with as much force as possible.

The machine fires at them as they run in to deliver powerful strikes, making it take some hits. It proved difficult as the armor was very durable and it had fast reflects. Robbie slashes it multiple times and Arc runs around it to deliver speed punches.