Ball in rio and princess captured

spy fox and monkey penny will lead them to their top enginerring genious professor quack.

"So, this must be where Poodles Galore has her factory" Diane asked.

"Yeah and tell me again, what are we doing at a bowling alley"snake asked.

"Yeah are we supposed to looking for poddles factory or something" wolf asked.

"The first order of business is to rendezvous with Quack and at the Mobil. Command Center" spy fox explains.

"Behold, this is the key to getting us inside" spy fox pulls out a teabag.

But the bad guys looked unimpressed, "a tea? How?" Snake says sarcastically.

"L4. That's the number of the song I need to play to get into Mobile Command"

Once entering the song into a jukebox, a giant bowling-pin opens up a door which surprises the bad guys then spy fox shoves them in.

Floating high above the bowling alley is Mobcom, SPY Corps® Mobile Command Center.

Once inside, they see a mallard in a coat, "You've really taken the mobile command center to new heights" spy fox says.

"Yeah no kidding" wolf says.

"Glad you could drop 'up", SPY Fox," quack says.

"We need some supplies quack" spy fox says.

"Come, I've stocked it with a plethora of useful gadgets. Such as: spy watch, laser pin and non lethal couthling darts that can knock people outright" he gives them the gadgets.

"Now that, that's out of the way, we need any information to the whereabouts where Plato is?" Spy fox asked.

"We believe Plato Pushpin, the cosmetic rocket scientist is at an establish ball in venice, He is the only person with the knowledge to stop this orbiting aerosol can. But be careful, this Poodles Galore is a nasty character. She didn't get to the top of the cosmetics world by using a lot of sugar and spice"

"Well Thomas isn't exactly a good character either" wolf added.

"Then we got no time to lose, let's go" spy fox says.

"And don't forget that you can call me anytime on your SPY Watch for additional information"

"Thanks for the brief de-briefing"spy fox shoves the bad guys into the pin and they flew down.

"Alright guys pack your bags...looks like we're going to Venice" wolf says.

But unknown to them russian blue and poodles makes it to the bad guys house.

Blue Russian with her two sabers looks around, guarding the area when they approach professor marmalade's house.

Poddles galore was following behind, poddles watches while Russian blue does the grudge work.