Epilogue

4 monthes has past and things have begin to change for a better cause jaws Who managed to escape from spy corp is now dating the female mountain lion named molly and is in hiding in rio in a garage.

With russian blue, she went on to start her own dance studio to teach other people to tango dance and has been trying to get a date with wolf since she sees him hansom and a good dance partner.

She heads home and finds her letter with her with a note from him.

Sorry as charming as you are, I can't be with someone who tries to kidnap my daughter, plus I am seeing someone else as of right now, please leave me alone- wolf

Just an fyi, I'll be sending you a restraining order

She puts the note down and around her room are pictures of wolf and opening a closet is an older of wolf which she kisses a picture of him o the lips.

Meanwhile with the bad guys, at their house withe their spy corp friends

They are have a swell party celebrating their heroic efforts in stopping thomas and saving the world.

"I have to say you are the most amazing spies I ever met, we would like to have you guys join our team" Mr lion says.

"I have to admit you guys aren't so bad" spy fox says.

"I was about to say the same thing with you" wolf says as they shake hands.

the door bell rings and as princess passes by marmalade, she goes the door.

"I'll get it" she says.

But she sees who it is and is shocked to see its poodles galore who is released from jail early for good behavior.

"I didn't know you would come her after what happened"

Then poodles kneels down to her level "well even though I tried to destroy the world and help your father in succeding it but when your mother was still alive she was one of my favorite shoppers and a well respected woman like you"

she gives her a free cosmetic makeup kit and sunscreen for her.

"if you ever go the beach or go to fancy party with me" princess smiles for this gift and hugs poodles.

"even villains like you are given a second chance" princess says.

she soons invites her in the party and recives smiles from the gust for helping the heroes she soon spots spy fox and decides to give him a heroes gift she walks up to him.

"this is for saving my life and giving me a second chance by kissing him on the lips" as the guests start taking pictures.

wolf and diane sees this " another job well done"

as they set up a family picture with them and all their friends