Stopping operation: takeover

They make it to the station and park in the hanger when they exit.

"alright webs all we need is for you to hack into the map chart to locate the bridge" wolf says.

She hops on the huge computer and pulls out a map, they find the villain's location and each of them split up and use 2 different evlavators to reach the villains.

"Alright since it's in two different directions we'll split up, my spy fox Diane penny will go that this elevator shark piranha webs and snake you guys take the other elevator" wolf says.

"Alright let's go" spy fox says as they split up.

Ding.

Went the elevator and wolf's team step out running to the balcony and they hide.

They see see the goons with jaws and russian blue and other villains wanted by spy corps starting their celebration of as thomas's explains.

The villains were drinking while mingling, then at the center was Thomas with poodles by his side.

Thomas wore a gray one piece suit with brown shoes as poodles wore a new dress.

He clinks his fork against his glass to get their attention.

"Attention friends, wanted criminals and greatest criminal masterminds, I thank you for coming on our most achievable moment, in just a few minutes the ozone layer will be gone and operation takeover will start, TRIUMPHANT WILL BE OURS" he rallied them up.

"Yes yes no pipe down I know you are all excited as I am but listen...shh, if I direct your attention this way, all you can see we have escaped pods for all of you, once operation: takeover is commence, you will all leave to fill the pods for the invasion, each of you will take over a city but rest assure, Los Angeles and London is mine"

"Aw" they all groaned.

"Sorry to disappoint you all but as the creator of this brilliant crime of the century and as it is written in the code of conduct in the villain law book the one who starts the triumph for all villains for world domination gets to gets to choose what city they want to takeover"

"We need to stop them" wolf says.

fox attempts pulls out the pill, "I'm on it" he smiled.

He stands on top of the balcony, "hate to break the party but your conquest for world domination is over Thomas" spy fox says getting their attention.

He drops the pill down the bottom, everyone panicked but Thomas remains calm, paying no attention he just drinks from his wine.

"Thomas!" Poddleton pulls on his arm and panicked.

But before it could hit the ground, a strange mechical hand stretch out and grabs it.

Everyone stops panicking and the the guys and spy fox were shocked.

The arm pulls back and Thomas holds the pill looking at it.

"What the-" wolf was surprised.

"Greeting Mr wolf, upu like it, I built this mechanical arm during his free time, your so close spy fox but I win this time"

"No" spy fox muttered, then Thomas snapped his fingered when guards grabbed them.

He has the team hanged upside down near the bottom then he hands one of his goons to pill.

"dispose of this please at once, we can't have everything going wary not when we are so close"

things look bad, "looks like this is the end" wolf says.

"Not yet we're not" spy fox says. "Now Diane"

She nodded manages to cut themselves free with a special knife she brought from spy corp, pulling out of her back pocket to cut themselves from the wire.

meanwhile the other group sees the goon with the pill to dispose of it in space.

"Guys look" shark says.

"They're gonna get rid of pill" piranha says.

"Oh no they're not" snake says.

but wolf remembers the cufflink darts he has and uses them where it hits the goon's neck knocking him out.

"Get the pill and met up at the bridge" wolf says.

"On it" snake grabs the pill and they make it to the bridge.

"sorry Thomas's but you lose again" wolf says when he grabs the pill and drops it where it hits the ground in the arrisol.

The villain's were celebrating counting the down the clock when poodles suddenly hears the rumbling.

"Did anyone hear that?" She asked.

"Something's up?" Thomas asked.

Podldes looks down, "Uh Oh"

Thomas hears her, "uh oh, define uh oh?" He sees and he looks down and in deep shock and fear.

"No! No!"

"So much for operation takeout" spy fox says.

He sees wolf and fox behind him, "looks your operation takeover is a bust"

"What...did...you...DO!" Thomas shouts.

"We destroyed your plan Thomas"  wolf says.

"you idiot, that pill was only the prototype who knows what will happen" Thomas expanded as the rumbeling continues.

"Do you have any idea what you have done" Thomas was furious.

Then they begin to fall, "AH!" Villains panicked, screaming and running, but they hang onto the bars.

Poddles panicked and she ran to Thomas, "Thomas we need to leave now, we-we-we have to fall back"

"Way ahead of you, BLUE RUSSIAN JAWS CONSIDER YOUR SERVE NOW OVER, it was great knowing you"

Then he turns to poddles who continues to grab on his arm which he pulls her arm.

"Podldes" he looks at her.

"You said we were in this together right...right?"

"Well poddles, looks like it's time cut some strings"

"What are you taking about Thomas?" she's confused until he pushes her down but fox catches her hand.

"Sorry Podldes but consider this partnership over" he ran.

"Nothing personal" he shouts.

"THOMAS YOU WRETCHED THIEF YOU SIAD WE WE IN THIS TOGETHER"

Thomas escapes then He ran to collect princess, "come on princess we need to go" he grabs her hand.

"What? Where are we going?" She asked when they leave the playroom.

He makes it to his second Station on the moon the others pull themselves up.

"i did not know he would do that"

"Well that's thomas for you, he says he'll help you but-"

"He just ends up using you, I know, I should've listened to the kid"

"What kid?" Wolf asked.

"Thanks for the escape agent spy fox" she soon thanks fox by kissing him the cheek as they escape.

"Come on we need to go now" spy fox says.