boat chase and poodles' backstory

the bad guys on a cable car to reach rio's spy corp HQ.

"Ok we have a spy corp HQ here in rio, this cable car is gonna take us directly towards there, it'll give us the info we need"

unknown to them jaws and one of thomas's henchmen a wolf is on the other side.

He uses his teeth to cut the lines to stop the car.

"Who do you think killed Plato?" Wolf asked.

"Well if my hunch is correct, I say poddle galore or Thomas thought we would intervene so they must've hired help to make sure Plato kept his mouth shut" Diane says.

"And it's no doubt it was jaws" spy fox says.

"Who's jaws" wolf asked.

"Only the most deadly assassin in the world, he's been wanted by spy corps, he lost his mouth in an accident and has been replaced by razor blade metal, you need to keep a look out because I have an idea they might strike any moment"

"AH!" Then the cable car suddenly stopped.

"What was that?" Snake asked.

Piranha pokes his head out, "I think someone just cut the cable"

"WHAT!?"

Jaws make way to their location, he jumps on top of the car, the bad guys and spy fox heard.

"What was that?" Wolf asked.

"We better check it out" spy fox begins to climb to the top.

They were encountered by him, "hello agent spy fox" jaws snarled.

"Jaws"

The two fought in a combat battle and after a tussle the bad guys help spy fox as they manage to over power him and push him in the car.

"Is that him?" Wolf asked, "jaws"

"Yes, he's been spy corp's list for a while and a professonal assasin"

"Well we better find a way off this car" webs says.

They all look around and Diane sees steel chains, so they use them to slide down the cable.

but unfortunately, the wolf henchmen sees them, he was standing in a tree, watching them.

so he jumps on the car, hot wiring it so it can make the car go faster to crush them.

but he failed and was too slow and late when spy fox  sees this and let go on the soft ground.

The car went fast just as jaws was in the collison but when the car crash, it set on a fiery explosion.

But jaws meracursly survives and is saved by a female mountain lion and falls in love.

the heroes gets their berrings, "so what do we do now" piranha asked.

but they turned when they see more henchmen show up as doctors, they see an ambulance truck.

"Excuse sir you're gonna have to come with us" the first henchmen grabs wolf's arm.

"What? Why?"

"There was an accident occurred"

"But we're not injured" snake says.

"This isn't out of the question" says another henchmen we need to see if you aren't hurt and we have some questions to ask you.

"Wait a minute...how did you now about the accident?" Diane asked.

Then henchmen realized they have been caught and try to run away, they kiddnap the bad guys, shoving them in an ambulance.

"Why let us go"