Stopping thomas

"We need to get to Thomas before he gets away" wolf says.

"Then we have no time to lose, to the escape pod" spy fox says.

Meanwhile thomas with princess will head to his new base on the moon.

Once they get inside,Thomas is angry and furious that his plan for world domination was stopped.

"The only world wad just at the grasp of my fingertips but your adoptive wolf has to get involved"

"Wolf's here?" Princess asked.

"Unfortunately yes but I'm afraid he won't make it to save you not when I hold something valuable to him hostage" he pulls out a rope and princess gasped.

Thomas wasn't ready to quit yet, he has one last trick up his sleeve.

After tying up princess, he presses a big red button which something shifted out of his station.

At his station, it's outfited with laser gun, "see this, with, one precise hit to the ozone will destroy the layer for good and cause the major heat wave for good, the world will be mown and no one will stop me" Thomas snickered.

"You won't get away with this father"

"But I'm afraid I already have"

"The bad guys will stop you"

"I like to see them try"

Meanwhile the bad guys with diane, fox and poodles arrive on the station and start looking for him.

"Vaya, check that out" piranha points to the laser.

"What is that?" Webs asked.

"Probably something for Thomas to use to destroy the world" wolf replied.

but Thomas gets a intruder alert on his computer, "huh?" He sees the bad guys.

"Ugh" furious, he had himself locked with princess in the command center .

"arm my weapon to destroy the ozone for good and energy shield to prevent any ships from docking the station" he tells his goons as he goes into the command center.

"Yes sir" they nodded.

But the bad guys find him in the command center with princess tied up in a chair.

"In Here" spy fox says as he opens the door

Wolf shouts "Webs try to hack into the force shield controls to turn off the shield"

"I'm on it" she goes to the computer.

"Wait? When me and thomas made the station we made sure it was hacker proof"

"Aw come on, curse you Thomas" webs says.

"Well that's just great" snake says.

"What do we do now" piranha says.

"Isn't there anything we can do" fox asked.

"Hmm, actually I do remember something, that the only way to stop the shield is to use a special code do you think your spider friend could hack into it" poddles says.

"There's nothing I won't hack into" webs says as she hacks into the web cameras and finds the code on a piece of paper.

"Oh there it is" webs says.

She puts it in to turn off the shield, "ok got it" she says.

this gives the spy corps ship to infotrate the ship to take care of thomas goons.

"Take them all but bring Thomas to me" Mr lion says.

thomas sees this, he was drinking tea when he slams his cup.

"Ugh, I want to know the Dumbass who turned off the shield" he asked as he was furious.

but the bad guys along with fox, diane and poodles arrives behind him.

"Thomas!" He turns to see wolf.

"you have no more tricks thomas"

"You just don't know when to quit do you Mr wolf" Thomas growls as he gets up.

"You know me" wolf says, " now I think it'll be best to give up now because you have no more tricks"

but Thomas smirks, "oh but do I"

"Huh?" They were puzzled.

Till he holds princess at gunpoint with a laser pistol , they all panicked.

"Pricness!" They shout.

They try to save her but Thomas shoves the gun closer and walks back.

"Ah, ah, ah, one more move and she's history"

"Thomas don't" wolf growls.

"You never know when to quit wolf, even for her sake"

"Thomas I swear-" but soon princess bites his shoulder hard and lets her go.

"AH!" He screams in pain when princess ran to wolf he grabs her.

But he gets up grabbing his shoulders. "I may have lost today but I activated my laser gun and in 15 seconds the ozone will be destroyed" Thomas smiled but he looks up.

"Oh no you don't Thomas" he sees monkey penny jump down.

"You're reign has come to an end"

"We'll see about that" he prepares to shoot her but she back flip then kicks him in the chin knocking him out.

"AH!" He collapsed on the floor dropping his gun.

Then wolf and fox goes to the controls and sees the override button.

"Get it the override button" spy fox says.

"I'm on it" wolf says.

Then with one push the laser gun explodes they save the day as monkey puts thomas in Cuffs.

"Thomas you are under arrest for attempted kidnapping, conspiring with world conquest, escaping prison, teaming up with spy corp wanted terrorist" penny list Thomas charges as they arrest him and his men.

The bad guys gather wolf who holds princess when they glance to Poodles who approaches looking ashamed.

"i'm sorry about everything"

but since they see her reform they give her 4 months in jail for helping them.