They Are Behind The Biden Administration

Joe Biden has faced criticism from various sources for his policies and actions as president

Joe Biden has faced criticism from various sources for his policies and actions as president. Some main areas of criticism are His handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, especially the vaccine mandates, testing shortages, and school closures.

His withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan led to a chaotic evacuation and a Taliban takeover. Common sense would say to take our civilians out first and the military last, he did the opposite. Equipment worth $7.12 billion remained in Afghanistan after the US withdrawal was completed on August 30, 2021. It included aircraft, air-to-ground munitions, military vehicles, weapons, communications equipment, and other materials. In other words, Biden armed the Taliban.

His economic policies, which some blame for causing high inflation, supply chain disruptions, labor shortages, and rising gas prices.

His immigration policies, which some accuse of being too lenient and encouraging illegal border crossings and human trafficking. The exact number of illegal aliens who have come into the country under President Biden's presidency s not known, since some may evade detection by immigration authorities. However, one possible indicator is the number of apprehensions of migrants who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border illegally. According to Customs and Border Protection (CBP), during the first 10 months of the fiscal year 2022, which includes President Biden's first eight full months in office, Border Patrol agents along the Mexican border reported more than 1.8 million apprehensions, a record high that will likely surpass 2 million when fiscal year 2023 starts in October. However, this number does not include migrants processed at ports of entry along the southern border, nor does it account for the repeat crossings by some migrants who were expelled under a pandemic-era policy and tried to re-enter the U.S. Some sources estimate that there have been nearly 4.9 million illegal aliens who have crossed our borders since President Biden took office, including about 900,000 getaways who have entered the country undetected. The Biden administration has also faced criticism for some of its immigration policies and proposals, such as ending some Trump-era rules, allowing some unauthorized immigrants to receive public benefits, and considering payments to some illegal-alien families who were separated at the border. His failure to pass his Build Back Better agenda, which includes social spending and climate change measures, is due to opposition from some moderate Democrats and Republicans. His stance on voting rights, which some view as too radical and unconstitutional, and his inability to overcome the filibuster in the Senate to pass legislation.

Concerning Biden's win over Trump, fraud was rampant. How did it go from Trump leading Michigan by hundreds of thousands of votes to Biden "winning" in a few hours? The same way it went from Trump leading Pennsylvania by 3000 votes at 2:00 am, they took a break, came back hours later, and he lost by 3000 votes. Why did they need a break? Where did they go? The same in Georgia, where there is video evidence of fraud. They told the Conservative Poll Watchers they were through counting, got them to leave, and from under the table brought out "fresh ballots" without the scrutiny of the Poll Watchers. This is all on tape.Trump's rallies were in the thousands. Biden would have hundreds.

 Biden would have hundreds