The Most Magnificent Experience I Will Ever Have In Time

One Sunday seven friends were sitting on the floor in my living room

One Sunday seven friends were sitting on the floor in my living room. Jordan said, "Bob, you need to take ten."She was referring to the original Grateful Dead acid. I took the strip, held it in my mouth, and swallowed. She said, "OMG you took twenty." Doubled over.

This was the last time I would ever take LSD.

An hour later, everyone was talking and I could see their auras change color depending on what they were discussing. I was holding a crystal rock up in my right hand. A bright red liquid light came out of its structure down my arm and entered the base of my brain in the back of my neck. All Chakras opened and released incredible energy through my entire being. My third eye opened and the brilliant light exploded.

I'm looking at Mary Jo.

She's wearing a white luminous flowing shimmering gown with a billowing cape. Her long hair is glowing and somehow moving. Her eyes are a beautiful vibrant piercing blue. She's surrounded by a translucent golden light and looks like she is inside a prism. A soft magnificent array of different instruments were playing sounds and chords I had never heard before. Such beautiful music was awe-inspiring. I was gazing at colors I had never seen. Roses appeared, danced, and vanished. I saw bonfires next to the Celestial Sea. Myriads were laughing, dancing, swimming, and playing games with whales and dolphins. Angels appeared and surrounded all. I saw visions of oceans, rivers, lakes, forests, mansions, streets of gold, children laughing and playing. I felt an enormous sense of Peace. I could fly. An incredible feeling of Love saturated every minuscule part of my Being. I very briefly saw the throne room of God.

Mary Jo is smiling and her form starts to vibrate and emit varying colors of brilliant light. She smiled wider and slowly vanished. I heard her singing voice whisper, "My Love you'll be Home and with me soon, very soon." God Is.

This experience is embedded in the very core of my being and I will never have anything as magnificent occur.

I understand skeptics will say Mary Jo's visitation was a complete fabrication due to the LSD and didn't happen

I understand skeptics will say Mary Jo's visitation was a complete fabrication due to the LSD and didn't happen. My answer is, "The Absolute Beauty of what I not only saw but felt came from outside myself."