Source Never Leaves Us

I've been aware for years of the Satanic, the immensely wealthy, powerful elite who controls the world behind the scenes

I've been aware for years of the Satanic, the immensely wealthy, powerful elite who controls the world behind the scenes. I used to think, if there was Hell, they deserve it. They periodically participate in Black Mass. They torture small children to death. While the child is still alive, they cut out the pineal gland and eat it. Adrenochrome gets them high, gives them power, and keeps them young.

Yes, they have immense wealth and power now. However, what is their power compared to the Power of God within us? They also will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Many will experience incarnations lasting thousands of years. Eventually, they will also wake up. There is no Hell. Why did my ego dream them up? In its complete insanity, to prove to me its power to control the world. The Holy Spirit asked, Who did Jesus say you are? Christ! I became aware that all the power of God is mine, and yours. Our Fathers' very nature is one of extension.

If you think about it and look back on your life, you may come to the awareness that your periods of greatest spiritual growth were during and after great trials. I recently read religion is for those afraid of going to hell, and spirituality is for those who have been there. I'm spiritual.

My manuscripts are for the purpose of helping you understand pain and loss and the "why" of circumstance. Once again, I believe in God, but not God as depicted in the Bible. My Source is not mean, vengeful, wrathful, or jealous and certainly did not make a hell of eternal torment and did not in any way cause the pain in my life but Always helped me overcome and grow from it.