Jesus

Fact!  All the armies that ever fought, all the navies that ever sailed, and all the kings and queens and presidents whoever ruled, together, have not affected life on earth as much as the one solitary life of Jesus of Nazareth

Fact! All the armies that ever fought, all the navies that ever sailed, and all the kings and queens and presidents whoever ruled, together, have not affected life on earth as much as the one solitary life of Jesus of Nazareth. Let's find out why. Jesus was born very poor in a stable. His mother Mary was a virgin, she was impregnated by the Holy Spirit. Little is known about his childhood. He was 12 when his parents found him teaching in the temple. He started his ministry at the age of 30 after being baptized by John the Baptist. The Spirit of God descended as a dove and landed on him. Jesus then went into the desert and fasted for 40 days, he was then tempted by the devil. However, this is not true. There is no devil. I believe during his time in the desert he was learning to rely on The Holy Spirit. To listen.

He began his ministry. Over the next 3 years, he turned water into wine, walked on water and calmed a storm, fed 5000 using 2 fish and 5 loaves, healed a man paralyzed from birth, the blind could see, and the deaf could hear, and raised Lazarus from the dead. At that time, the Jews studied the Torah, which we call the Old Testament. The Jews atoned for sin by offering blood sacrifices. They believed in a judgmental, jealous, and hateful God. God doesn't even know what hate is.

Jesus told a parable called The Prodigal Son. A king's son took his inheritance and went to a faraway land and lost it all due to fast living. During a famine, he was starving, he knew his father's servants lived much better and returned home to beg for forgiveness. His father saw him coming and prepared a feast, for his son had been lost but now is found. The king represents God, the son represents us. Jesus taught God is Love.

After 3 years he was killed by crucifixion after being brutally whipped, a horrible way to die. He was killed by the Jewish religious leaders for he had said to the paralyzed man, Your sins are forgiven you. This was the ultimate blasphemy for they believed only God can forgive sin. He was in a tomb for 3 days and 3 nights. During this time, it's believed he was in Hell offering souls freedom due to his sacrifice on the cross. Again, this is not true. On Sunday, Mary, not his mother but his wife came to anoint his body and he was gone.

He had been resurrected. He appeared to his disciples for 40 days and then ascended into Heaven. When we forgive, we're really forgiving ourselves for thinking we offended God. Christ came into the false universe He made in the form of Jesus. Christ was healed by the Holy Spirit. Who conceived Jesus in Mary's womb? The Holy Spirit.