My Question

I have been mentally wrestling with a specific issue

I have been mentally wrestling with a specific issue. I have been praying every night, Holy Spirit, for my highest good and the highest good of all, please grant perfection in listening to the Sacred Silence between my thoughts.

I find my mind grows quiet and I usually have no questions. Last night, what popped into my head was to use logic. A lightbulb went off. I have been gifted with a logical mind since childhood. In college, I aced advanced mathematics; calculus, quantitative analysis, and advanced algebra. Math is a language of sorts and there are no gray areas. I was gifted with the ability to understand math concepts.

The issue I've been wrestling with is why didn't the Prime Creator answer Christ's question, which was like "What would it be like if I were to go off and play on my own?"I understand God did not answer because there is nothing else, but God's perfect creation. Why didn't the Prime Creator tell Christ this? I believe, Ask and we shall receive, Knock and the door shall be opened. This truth has been proven over and over to me. Logic kicked in, and I believe this is the answer.

Father/Mother God Is all-knowing. God did not answer the question because the Source knew what would happen. Christ freaked and made this false universe to hide, because of something previously unknown. Fear. I haven't read this in any literature, but What If? What if at that moment of insanity, Christ was shown all the horror that ever occurred in time? All the suffering.

Arten explains Consciousness, the level of perception, was the first split after the separation, making the mind a perceiver rather than a creator. Consciousness is correctly identified as the domain of the ego. So there we have it. The separation did occur. The Holy Spirit was given and Christ was healed. The separation ended. Wouldn't Christ have a much higher appreciation of Eternal Love because He experienced the opposite? Of course, God knows nothing of this.

It's very true, we don't appreciate the love on the mountaintop until we've experienced the perceived loss of love in the valley. Our appreciation of love becomes much deeper and more meaningful because we've had personal experiences of fear and all its fruits.

I also understood there are Course students who feel we will not meet our loved ones who passed, no need because we are one with God. My wife, Mary Jo, died suddenly in front of me 21 years ago. She was only 43, we were on a 2nd honeymoon and had been married for 20 years. We have achieved, the two shall become one. Never fought, she was my world and best friend. The mother of our 3 children. I cannot explain the horror. The Holy Spirit knows. I still think of her often, I talk to her and periodically dream of her. I find great comfort in the thought, one day closer. One day, closer to what? One day, closer to our magnificent reunion in Heaven. Now there are those who say this will never happen because she was just my dream figure. No, she wasn't, she was her own unique beautiful Self. What is on her tombstone is: Love is Eternal.

When I look into Mary Jo's eyes, our love will explode into all of God's Creation. I just Know this. No doubt! My parents, my blood relatives, life-long childhood friends, brothers, and sisters I worked with. All of us have helped one another, especially during tragedies. I feel it will be glorious to run into one another in Heaven and share what we learned in our earthly life as well as what we're learning in our Celestial life. Through extension and sharing, we grow. We are all part of the Mind of God and thoughts leave not their Source.

If you will, our minds are receivers, and God's Mind is a transmitter, however, our minds have to be tuned to the right frequency to understand the transmission. This is the Holy Spirit's Job. When we understand, we then transmit and help one another grow. Forever. Don't you feel joy when you help another understand? Why would this not be the same in Heaven?