Chapter 1

I hear my maid knock on my foor causing me to jerk.. I let me defences down everytime I come home I need to work on that

"Don't worry Allison, Beautiful... I'm already awake."

I can tell that she was blushing without having to even look at her.

"S-Sir breakfast is down s-stairs if you are hungry" Allison added

"Thank you i'll be down right away... unless you want to help me change" I said in my most suductive voice opening the door to a crack... Me towering over her with my half naked well built perfect porcelain body with a sexy smirk on my face with my red-pinkish eyes glowing with lust and hunger.

She was staring at my body with lustful hazel eyes. Then blushed maddly when she had realized what she was doing and started to look at the ground.

"I-I-I c-couldn't... It w-would cause a-a-a p-problem" Allison said covering her face and shaking her head ferociously.

"It would only be a problem if someone figured out" I say while gently grabbing her chin making her look into my eyes.

I watch her as she blushes a deeper red while her eyes flicker with lust and temptation. Damn.. She is obviously wet just by looking at my body and sweet lustful words.. How easy.

I move in closer to her and slide one my hands around her waist while the other moves her lips closer to mine and start to kiss her sweetly. As soon as I feel her kiss back I bite her bottom lip making her open her mouth and start exploring her mouth with my tongue. I move my hand away from her chin until I reach her breast when she moans causing me to get a little excited and become ruffer. Then I hear the most annoying thing ever...

"Tch, I'm glad my brother's teenage hormones are actually working correctly after two months of not suducing anyone I started to worry" said the scary annoying monster you find under your bed.

Allison runs away the maid head quarters

"I'm glad that you worry so much about me, big Sis" I say while I smile the most innocent smile I could make.

"Just hurry up and get dressed I don't want to be late because of you" Sophie while glaring at me.

"Sophie, your scaring me please stop" I say sarcastically with my hands up on my head and walk into my room.

As soon I get finished dressing I walk down stairs to the dinning room too see mom and Jessica rushing around too get everything packed for there one month trip to Los Angeles for work...

Mom being the clumsy person she is trips on thin air and I rush over to her with inhuman speeds. I grab her and quickly pull her up to where she is standing in front of me and utters a single word.

"Oops" mom says apologetically and blushes from embarrassment

"Oh my gosh Lauren are you okay!?" Jessica says with a thick Italian accent running over dropping all the the bags on the floor hugging her as if her lover had just died in front of her eyes.

"I thought you broke you leg again" she says again with a little bit of annoyance behide it

"Like I would allow that to happen" I say as I pick up the bags that Jessica dropped and mom was carrying to take them to the car.

Mom follows close behide me as Jessica runs off to go say bye to Sophie and Kats

"Thank you" mom says as I put the bags in the trunk.

I nod and wave it off

"Make sure too protect you sisters and if anyone comes in--" I interrupt her

"I won't let anyone touch them before I kill them"

Mom kisses my forhead of corse having to pull me down to her level first and continues

"After you kill them make sure you call your uncle so he can dispose of the bodys and cover it up from the police his number is on the dinning table" she says as jumping into the limousine.

Jessica comes running out

"I can't find liam he right by my side a sec-- oh there you are!!" She say as running up to me and hugs me tightly or as kats would call a bear hug then places a kiss on my cheek before telling me bye. She hops into the car telling me that if she finds out I suduced one of the maids, the chef, or the butlers she was going to have my head... I just smiled devilishly and waved as the car speeded off

They never seem to be calm... well.. Jessica is the leader of the Italian mob and Mom, pure blooded vampire thats made millions her prey.. but somehow she still is so clumsy

I let out a small chuckle

"liam where running late!!" Sophie came running out with little kats behide her

Kats looks so cute trying to keep up with Sophie

Kats ran up to me and held her hands out to me so I can pick her up. I do so how could I not when she is looking at me with those adorable light green eyes.

"I spoil you" I said sighing

She looked at me as if she was a about to cry and gave me the cutest puppy dog face.

"But cuties are meant to be spoiled" I said as I kissed her forehead she blushed and hugged my neck tight and then kissed me on the cheek as I let out a giggle

I hoped in the limousine with Sophie already in giving kats a pout face.

I leaned in a whispered to kats as the driver took off to school "I think Sophie is jealous that she didn't get a kiss"

Kats got up and kissed Sophie on the cheek and sat down in her lap and soon fell asleep.. I chuckled and put my earphones in and looked out side
------------------------

Words 1021