Chapter 14

My new OHSHC book is out with its first chapter!! It's called Golden Eyes!! Go read it!! I Love it!!

Oh and I rewatched the video thanks god I would have forgot so much...
-------

After I checked up on Hunny and Kats both seem perfectly fine cuddling up in my arms while I still try to catch my breath I sit up and take a look around..

"Great woods my favorite.." I talk to myself

"Oh-no we have to find the rest!" Hunny yells out with little flowers flowing around him..

"But the woods look scary" Kats whispers to Hunny and cuddles more into my arm I was about to say something when Hunny took Kats hand and helped her up.

"It's not scary think of it as an Adventure" Hunny cheers Kats up so quick I get jealous.. What happened to me being your husband when you grow up?!

They both run of into the woods and I take off after them.

After roaming around for a long time we here a voice

"The man is resisting! Ready to shot fire warnings!" Next thing I know Hunny and Kats have disappeared and I ran to the people talking to see Kats and Hunny beating the hell out of people in police suits.

And I growled a little bit about Haru being carried by Mori. Mori seemed to notice my growl a little bit but turns his focus of Hunny who has finished beating people up and points

"Don't go being so reckless. Picking on my friends is a definite no-no" Hunny yells but I don't care they only thing I care about is that Mori let Haru down now thank god! I about murder someone...

The whole gang got together I could almost cry over the moving reunion... just kidding I was too busy checking out the bodies..

Then something really interesting caught me attention something that will screw up everything.. All the bodies had a secret organization badge places on their right arm.

It appeared that these bodies were not died they had just blacked out. Explains why I didn't smell blood that's a good thing to... They all bowed before Hunny saying that were deeply sorry and blah blah blah blah.. Who cares. Not me!

Then Hunny started congratulating Mori saying thank you for protecting Haru.. Tho he didn't have to touch her. And Hunny asked him if he got lonely when he wasn't there. Mori looked to the side and said "I wouldn't say that"

Of corse he didn't get lonely because he weren't there he got lonely because I WASN'T THERE.. Everyone was looking at me probably because I was having a fun time kicking the hell out of the sand and started to walk away..

Everyone followed after Kats and Hunny started running in front of us paying chase and Mori walked up beside me.

"What?" I replyed angry I was jealous that he had been ignoring me and giving everyone else so much attention. He just looked over at me with that stupid stoic expression.. But I could help to blush by the fact this is the most attention he has giving me in a while plus his eyes still looked at me lovingly.

"You need to talk to me tomorrow" I whispered over to him while looking down at my feet.

---

"Urg.. We just came from the pool yesterday why do we have to go to the beach!? I'm getting tired of the water.. It taste yucky" I complained to myself.

Here we are at the beach just like we were at the pool except this time Sophie and the customers came too. And here I was sitting beside Haru waiting for a good time to pull Mori to the side line. It never came..

I watched as I noticed that the host club was gathering around and I ran up not wanting to be left out. Turns out they are just trying to find Haru's weakness.. Boring I yawned and decide that I would try and make Mori jealous..

I walk over to a group of the customers and make small talk of corse flirting a lot.. And I mean a lot I went overboard on it to the point a lot of the customers had gathered around me each one fainting as time grew on... I would casually look to see if I had got Mori's attention and I did. Which surprised me considering it's hard to tease him like at me house but I mean look what happened their everything got real hot and heavy it even makes me extremely aroused.

One of  the girls noticed that and thought that I was aroused by their body and trust me I wasn't I'm not into the pale skin thing Japanese liked and she was really paled skin hell even paler then me and that means a lot because I'm albino..

She had pulled me over to the side behind some rocks and I realized it starting to get late. She had her body all over me pushing against the rocks.. You know what maybe I should sleep with her I mean who knows maybe Mori is rejecting me.. My eyes got a little bit watery.

No he isn't. Before I could finish my thoughts the girls above the rock we were leaning on screamed and I noticed Haru falling off the rocks.. Oh shit I heard Haru talking to Tamaki yesterday about how she can't swim..

I ran fast up the rock pushing the guys that most likely pushed them down to the ground hearing them complain then jumping in after her.

---

I'm ending it here idk why I just am mostly because my pinky is hurting from holding my phone the way I do.. And because I'm going to do a little bit of a time skip between chapters I'm really good at that.. Welp good bye! I'm going to go sleep!! Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Words: 1015