Chapter 18

"Your tense." Mori sat beside me.

"Maybe it's cause you had amazing sex with me a couples of days ago and now you haven't even gave me kiss. You tease." I whisper in his ear since my customers were sitting right in front of me.

Mori blushed a little making the customers squirm even more with their red faces and bloody noses. I can't tell Mori the real reason I don't want him to worry or be in trouble.. Yes Mori is strong for a human but even a strong human is not even close to the power of my Dad. I'm just glad mom is home today Sophie and Kat stayed home today since father would most likely not be coming after them.. I need to make up some reason for Mori to stop hanging around me for this month with out knowing what's really happening. I don't want to start fighting with him but it I don't know if there is any other way.. One of my customers pop me out of my head.

"Are you sure your okay?" Customer 1 says

"I'm fine.. Now where were we" I kiss the customers hand. In her panic I look for where Mori went. It seems he went back to Hunny.

-

I started packing up to go home when Hunny ran over to me.

"Where is Kat at?" Hunny ask looking around for her.

"She wasn't feeling good this morning.. Now she should be fine." I look at my phone to see a text message from mom. Mom must be home.

"What about Sophie?" Kyoya asked.

I glared at him for a second then answered.

"She stayed at home to take care of he--" I was interrupted

"Then we should visit!!" Tamaki Junp up right in my face with a huge smile. Haru sighed. Everyone else seemed to agree.

"No!.. I mean sorry I don't want you guys to get sick. You fathers would have my head plus our customers would miss you. Now my mother and her girlfriend has come back... I have to go." I hurry out before anyone else could say something but of corse with my senses I hear Mori whisper "somethings wrong"

Great the last thing I need is for Mori to get suspicious and investigate when and if he investigated it would most likely be the end of his life. I make it back home and instantly smell Jessica. Mom must be home too. I walk in side to be greeted with a huge hug.

"Mom I'm glad--" I didn't get to finish before she pushes me out of the hug with a serious face and questions me.

"You smell different.. like a human.." Mom thinks in her head a little bit and I just smirk until she figures out.

"You!!! You have a mate!!!!" Mom hugs me once more.

"Yes.. He is amazing." I reply remembering how I just left him in the dust a minute ago.

"Then why isn't he here?" Jessica ask

"Umm well I want to protect him from my father.." I reply and start to walk up the stairs.

"Next time invite him over its okay! I doubt your father will go that low to get him.. He wants to kill you remember!" Mom yells up to the second floor.

"Thanks mom that helps me a lot!" I yelled back down to her and then I hear Jessica start snickering.

I throw my stuff against the wall and fall unto my bed.. Urgh I'm so ready to live with peace in my life. I hear a click of my door opening so I turn toward the door. It wasn't long until I'm embraced by Kats.

"I missed you" Kat whispered.

"I thought you had replaced me with Hunny." I smirk. My smirk quickly disappeared once I heard soft crying.

"Huh?! What's wrong!?" I quickly hug Kats

"I haven't replaced you!" Kats yells

"It's-- it's okay!! I was just kidding!" I struggle to say the words. Kats giggles at my struggle.

"Good..... I'm sleepy" Kat whispers and cuddles back up on to my bed.

"Then sleep." She was already falling fast asleep. I watched her I brushed her hair since I wasn't even sleepy.
-----------

I'm thinking of starting a new book... Should I say with OHCHS books? You guys seem to like those a lot plus I like writing them... Or something different?

Words: 735