Chapter 20

"Hey Lia--" The door slammed open.

"God damnit!" I jerked my hand away from Mori and Mori jumps away from me. All you could hear was nervous laughing. My cheeks heated up.

"Alec!!! This is the second time!" I glared at him.

"Oh come on you haven't talk to me in forever.." Alec sits down in front of me like he didn't notice that I wanted him out of here.

"Urg staring at your face made me soft." I stand up and put my pants back on while Alec whins.

"Awww that's mean!! I'm not ugly!" Alec stands up and place his hands on his hip. I just glare.

"Well I need to talk to you about something important." He switches his attitude. I would say he was serious but he still had a playful glint in his eyes.

"It couldn't have waited? I know good in well you heard us!!" I sit beside Mori who is completely blank.

"Yeah I know... It was arousing." Alec paused for a minute. I stare grossed out.. Eww pervert.

"I saw your father.." I immediately growl.. I don't want Mori to know!!!

"Let's talk about this somewheres else!" I snarl.

Grabbing Alec to leave the room. Mori grabs my hand and stares at me intently. I sigh. Fine... I'm getting tried of hiding it.

"Follow me.. First fix yourself." I say. Alec shorts.

Mori looks down and fixed his unbuttoned pants. I button his shirt up. "You two look like a married couple.. It's nasty." Alec looked off down the hallway. His eyes glazed over. I didn't question it feeling he didn't want to be. I continued buttoning. I left the last button unbuttoned so Mori can breath comfortably then I flatten his shirt. Turning on my heels to face Alec.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with.. So we can continue." I look over my shoulder to Mori who has a slight smirk on his face.

"Yes! I would like to watch you get dominated!!" Alec smiles wildly.

"Oh. You are not! Interrupting this time.." I growl Alec doesn't even flinch.

"Who said I would interrupt?.. I would just watch." Alec starts to walk off with a smirk playing on his lips.

"No way!! Prevert!" I dash off toward him and Mori slowly follows behind us.

Watching and listening to us bitch back in forth. This is what I like about him he isn't trying to get in between us he is letting us work it out.

"What? Did I win..." Alec smirks a little too cocky for my taste.

"Oh you little--" I crack my knuckles.

Alec hops down the stairs to the living room. My eyes lay upon everyone.. The only two missing was Kats and Jessica. Jessica must be playing with her to distract her. I walk down the stairs and plant myself on the couch as Mori stands beside the couch. Watching everyone else.. I swear everything is like a movie to him. What goes on in his head? I should ask Alec sometime.

"You won't believe want I saw Mrs. Vantic!!" Alec dramatically announces

I prepare to hear about all the details on my father and hopefully get a step ahead. But of corse that's not what I get instead.

"Did you know your son is not a virgin?! A human out of all things took his virginity! I saw it with my own eyes!!" He fell to the floor. Mother giggled she always liked Alec's dramatic and mischievous ways.

Sophie and myself let out a low growl simultaneously and Alec just looks between us. He seemed somewhat impressed. With his eyebrow raised he soon got off the floor and sat down in a chair.

"Sooo the serious stuff... Man I'm really bad with the serious stuff." Alec sighed gathering his breath and thoughts.

"I was going to make a sudden visit to your school.. Going to check out this host club in action. When I heard a couple of girls whispering about a strange man walking around the school ground. I walk up and asked them what they were talking about and blah blah blah. I went to the area they saw him. It was your father so I followed him. He went to this strange place in the middle of the woods close to the school but closer to the house. There you go.. Are we don't talking serious now?" Alec seemed to act drained from the conversation slowly sinking father and father into the chair till his position look completely uncomfortable.

"Yeah go play with Kats or trick someone.." I say shooing him away. Which he just poped up and ran up stairs probably going to do a weird mixture of the two.

While the rest of us take a second to think..

"I think I know of the place Alec was talking about.." Mother spoke up.
-------------

Words: 816