Chapter 19

It's been a couple of days of me completely ignoring Mori.. I'm soooooooooo bored. This is how I'm going to die not because my dad will kill me but because my sex drive is so high yet all I can do is watch..

My customers have been trying to get my attention this whole time but I have ignored them. It must have got Kyoya attention because he tap on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What it it?!" I snap making my customers flinch.

"Please don't ignore your customers.." He say fixing those damn stupid glasses that I'm about to rip off his head.

I pop up.. Damn it I'm pissed now. I walk straight over to Mori and glare at the girls who flinged them self all over him. I sat beside him I lean close to him begging him to touch me.

"Oh? Liam-Kun did you want some cake?" Honey asked.

I shook my head. Focusing with in all my power on Mori who just sits there.. Oh come on your a teenager you have a sex drive of a rabbit. Some me some attention, please.

"Hey Mori I wanting to ask you question.." I leaned in really closer almost whispering.

Their customers focused on me with the blushing faces. I was hoping the honey would have caught their attention.

"Do you think you can spend the night tonight.. My mom wants to meet you." Okay maybe that was just an excuse but this way I know he won't say no.

And of corse I was right he nodded and I back off and walked my happy little ass back over to my set were I talked to me customers. I was back into the flirty spirit! Time passes slowly but sure enough I got home with Mori. Hand in hand. I was kinda of happy how it didn't bother him to walk around with me holding hands all the way back home.. I wasn't sure if anyone noticed I was way to happy.

"Mom?!" I yelled once I opened the front door. To my luck she was right there.. Though she hit me on the head because I screamed in her ear.

"Who's this?" Mom smelled the air picking up senses on him that told her he is mine.

"Oh! Nice to meet you!!" Mom hugged him. Without getting his name first.. Sorry Mori. He didn't seem to mind though.

"I'll be making dinner. You guys go up to your room.. Lunch will be ready at 4:45." Mom said and winked.. Oh she totally knows I'm going to get it on.. I laugh and Rush Mori up the stairs then into my room. I quickly through him into the bed and jump I top of him. I kiss him then his jaw all the way down to his chest slowly undoing his shirt one button at a time.

"Liam?" Mori ask me and I look up at him.

"What?"

"So sudden?"

"Oh shut up.. I feel your hard on and I'm clearly horney." I whisper then go back to kissing him. I get shoved on to my back.

"Then we are going to do it this way." He took off my pants not bothering with my shirt and tie.

Mori leaned up then begin kissing down my neck. Leaving evidence behind. My breathing hitched I undid his button and zipper to his pants. I wrapped my legs around him and he stopped to look up at my face..

"We don't have time to put it in so let's just touch for now." I lick his ear.

He begin to rub me through my underwear and I did the same. I slipped my hand in keeping up with his speed.

And BAM

"Hey Lai--"

"God damnit!"
----

Sorry if you don't like that word... Spring break is soon and I'll be at Pennsylvania for three days so I'm sorry if I don't update as much as I plan too..

Words: 642